• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any chance of some vibes for my little Olly chops..? U/D he's home

Well, after being (apparently) the most evil bunny mummy in the world this morning, I spent the day hand feeding Olly his favourite foods, and scratching his itchy ears... He's now decided that I'm not so bad after all, and allowed me to stroke him again :love: he is also eating some different things, which is great :) love my little munchkin so much :love:

Well, Olly's toe has healed very well, it's very clean, no problems whatsoever :) hes been running round like a loony, so it's obviously not bothering him too much... However, tonight I took him for his last antibiotic injection, and we have tried out a new product on his ears... He has always had ear problems, being a lop, but I find it impossible to administer ear drops, living on my own. There is a new 'gel' product for ear infections in dogs, which only needs administering once a week, for two weeks :) obviously it isn't licensed for rabbits, like almost every other product on the market :roll: but we decided it was worth a go... So Olly isn't a happy bunny tonight :( he is quite traumatised after having stuff squirted down his ears, and it's clearly bunged his tubes up a bit as he's making squeaky noises through his nose... But he's eating ok, which is the main thing.. Fingers crossed for success...

Aww...poor Olly. I hate having to do drops in my bunnies' ears as well, or any of my animals for that matter. It just seems so wrong to put something wet in their ears and they inevitably flap them everywhere and get whatever medicine sprayed all over me. :roll:

Glad to hear his toe has healed well. :) Bless him, wee bub. xxxx

Bless him. Glad the op went well and his little foot is recovering well :thumb: that gel sounds interesting especially as it's only needed once a wk. Let us all know how it goes, will keep the vibes up for him x

Back