• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ant - our new addition *more photos added*

awwwww beautiful bunnies! the thing i found strange when adopting pebbles was seeing the picture online (i kept looking at it until we went to see her!!) and then holding the rabbit...it felt so strange but great! And then today (ive had for a week) they changed the website and put 'rehomed' under her name and it gave me such an amazing feeling that id rehomed her. does anyone know what i mean or am i nuts?

Definately NOT nuts at ALL!!!!!:D

It IS a WONDERFUL feeling knowing that a bun has found a Forever Home and is no longer a 'rescue bun' because of you!!!!!:D :D :D

I agree - it's great to know that you've given a bun a loving forever home. Was dreadful that Ant was given up and in not nice conditions, but at least that meant he came to us in the end. It was fate! :D

I just couldnt believe someone let her go and didnt want her. Aparantly they neglected her....and then she 'escaped' along with her brother who was never found. But she kept coming back! and then the neighbours saw her roaming about, scooped her up and took her home, and they said 'oh we dont want her anymore' so the neighbours called the RSPCA. And to know that i helped save her from that was amazing. But it just felt so good to see 'rehomed' under her name on the website. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back