• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angelina's older babies are going today, video page 7

Got a last video of them all today. They are just so big and fat I am sure they will be just fine. Off to pack their picnic for their next carer.:cry::cry::cry:

Oh, they are so beautiful! :love: It must be so hard to say goodbye, but I'm sure they'll have no problems finding their forever homes- who could resist?

Omg parting with those beautiful little things is gonna be so hard they are all gorgeous :love::love:

They are gone. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

With a picnic of food and a list of likes and foods they are used to.

Will be ok once I get the cage cleaned out.:cry:

I don't know how you do it Ali, you are such a strong woman and the babies will be forever grateful :love:

They are gone. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

With a picnic of food and a list of likes and foods they are used to.

Will be ok once I get the cage cleaned out.:cry:

awww ((hugs)) i know the feeling i still miss my babies, now:lol:
but i kept 2 of them..
they are safe and strong and healthy because of you and Angelina :love::love::love:

**squish** You'll be ok hun. I know it's hard saying goodbye :(

Good job you still have plenty to keep you out of mischief ;):lol:

"Bunny bun bun bun" :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry you've had to say goodbye to them :cry: Will their new fosterer keep you updated? Won't be long until the next batch are causing mayhem!

"Bunny bun bun bun" :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry you've had to say goodbye to them :cry: Will their new fosterer keep you updated? Won't be long until the next batch are causing mayhem!

I keep forgetting that these videos have sound because I always have the sound down on my tablet!:oops::oops:

Thank you everyone for the support, it is much appreciated. Not sure there will be updates other than that they have been adopted.

You've done an amazing job for them all Ali. They are so lucky they found themselves in your care.

You've done an amazing job for them all Ali. They are so lucky they found themselves in your care.

Thank you!:love::love:

Must have been so sad to say goodbye. :(

Oh yes, especially on the kids behalf. My eldest sat with his friend, Elliott, refusing to put him down while he was waiting for him to go and he had to put him in the carrier.

I keep telling them that if we kept any it would stop us helping the next buns who need us but don't think they're convinced!

Thank you!:love::love:

Oh yes, especially on the kids behalf. My eldest sat with his friend, Elliott, refusing to put him down while he was waiting for him to go and he had to put him in the carrier.

I keep telling them that if we kept any it would stop us helping the next buns who need us but don't think they're convinced!

Your kids are very caring. :love: Hope they understand now.

Back