• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angelina and her babies, 17 days old. Post 33, more pics!

I am glad you all like the pics. They are all fast asleep just now after a very exciting day. For the first time I let them have a run around the kitchen which was hilarious. They all come running out and explore then one by one they wander back home and curl up asleep!:love::love::love::love:

Just seen your pics Angelina

They are little cuties, we have 6 day old dutch bunnies growing well :love:

Cannot wait for them to get bigger, they should be opening their eyes this weekend too so looking forward to that too.

Great Experience & I'll post some pictures when I get use to this site :wave:

TTFN

Thumpie x x

Bless them. :love: The little REWs look a little smaller, maybe they came at the end of the litter. Wee darlings. :love:

Tried to get some photos of them on the move today. Apologies to anyone whose favourite is missing, most of them were asleep at the time!

My eear is swo icheee!

IMG_2415.JPG

Wheeee, I loves da jumps
IMG_2383.JPG

'I goes vewy fassssst!'

IMG_2428.JPG

IMG_2429.JPG

I is da kootest!

IMG_2316.JPG

My tootsies makes mees wun fwaster than yooo!

IMG_2324.JPG

IMG_2325.JPG

Me can do dat too

IMG_2328.JPG

I is smellin da noms in dis fing

IMG_2351.JPG

Uh oh, Mummee is here, ruuuuuuuun!

IMG_2373.JPG

Last edited:
:love::love::love: I can't believe how different they look (and I'm sure I probably said that last time you put photos up :oops::lol:).

Back