• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

... and now, it looks like Tink has cataracts in both eyes...

Well, I filled Dinky's water bowl when I got in about ? 7.45 and it's empty again. Her chin looks horrible. She has however made a handful of Excel and half a spring green leaf disappear very quickly and she's begging for more. I hope she can see FHB tomorrow as this isn't adding up anything straightforward to me. Thinking about it, it's similar to how Erin presented when she had a jaw abscess *goes off the feel her manky face*

Really hope not :cry:

The last time I encountered something like that it was a huge dental problem :shock:

:( Was the bunny eating well? At least I've got the right vet if it is dental.

Sadly no. Trying very hard, but slobbering. The discoveries in the mouth were unbelievable. I don't think it will apply to Erin.

I think whatever the issue, you are with the right vet! As J&B said - I hope they keep away from the w/end though. I remember your stress earlier this year when Ollie(?) needed attention!

Back