• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

An End of Year Candle Ceremony ??-U/D 23rd Dec @ 8pm ??

I would like to join in. Luckily I haven't had any personal losses but so many RU buns have passed I would like to remember them.

We have lost 25 this year and I can't cope with putting them in Rainbow Bridge any more as its too hard to do it every couple of weeks, so would love a candle ceremony to remember them all. I always seem to miss the monthly ones as constantly busy so as long as I know well in advance I will be there :)

yes please on the 17th dec 3 years ago i lost abby cat aged 20 and on christmas eve of the same year we lost sadie cat aged 17:(

Usually for the following 24 hours so people can still participate even if they cannot make the start time x

Ok. Thanks for doing this Jane. Im kind of dreading it coz I know Ill be in tears the minute the candles lit, but I really need a way to mark the significance of losing her this year xxx

I think this is a lovely idea and I would like to join in please.
I've lost 6 animals this year, including 2 of my bunnies :cry:

will be joining in :wave:Do you think there is anyway we can make a list of names (and maybe dates?) so we know who the candle is for?

Back