• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All the Bunny's!

Those are fab Phill!!! Great to see updates!

Rex
Picture339.jpg

Picture334.jpg

My Rex baby is looking so cute in that first piccy!!! Ahhhh, he is lovely Phill!!!

xxx

Awww Leah i had just brushed rex before i took the piccie, i thought i'd make him look all hansome for every one.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww Jill my Iris!!!!! Oh she's just so cute!! I love her, Bunny no 20 She is and there are 4 more still to come!!!!!!

Lovely pics,Scooter reminds me so much of my Gabbie! Hope you're doing ok after recent sad events,I've been thinking of you.

aww great piccies hun only just seen them! :love:

you didnt tell me you had bonded Dash and Scooter with Flora and Jasmine! :D

BirdieBun said:
aww great piccies hun only just seen them! :love:

you didnt tell me you had bonded Dash and Scooter with Flora and Jasmine! :D

Did i not!!! Blimey they've been together ages!!!!!!

Thanks Jayne. Im doing fine i just miss my pup XX

great pix phil!

can i have my bump back please! no wonder she is such a chubster if she keeps visiting you at dinner time!

buns2.jpg

3 of them?! imagine the destruction! no veggi patch would be safe!

a few differnt angles.

bump washing
bumpwash.jpg

bump snoozing
bumpsnoo.jpg

I wonder! Is harogate anywhere near manchester Desdi??? i think it is but my geography is rubbish!

i've only been to manchester once and i think it took about an hour and a half to get to the city.

you thinking of visiting?

No it's just that Flora and Jasmine came from Kayj's in bolton and Jasmine is Floras daughter! Im just wondering wether there may be a relation there. Probs not but they do look very alike.

bump came from york so its doubtful. it would have been interesting to see if there was any family connection tough

:oops: i'm ashamed to say that she came from P@H in york :oops:

hindsight is a wonderful thing but at least she has a happy home.

Awww wow lovely bunies!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scooter looks like my bramble!

Hester, Samson and Delilha are complete little cuties too!!!

You're a very lucky bunny mum, and they're very lucky bunnies by the looks of it!

Back