• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All ready for the new couple...We're home!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for all your good wishes.

Yes, Yes, Yes................I will do piccies when Frankie is more settled.

I am sure I will be able to master the instructions tiger lily has kindly sorted out for me. Be patient............please.

As I have said before.............I am a total numpty where technology is involved. I will get there...................................

Best toddle off now and sit with the family. Furry family I mean. OH is quite happy having the tv all to himself!!!!

Oh, you are such a demanding lot!!! :lol::lol:

I will make you wait for ages now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roll::roll::roll:

No, seriously. As soon as Frankie is settled etc, piccies will be posted.
Honest.

I know what could happen to me if I don't!!! Some people know where I live.

They could.....................steal my slippers, deprive me of my hot water bottle, even hide the biscuit tin.!!!:lol::lol:

Oh, it could get way out of hand.:roll::roll:

Oh, you are such a demanding lot!!! :lol::lol:

I will make you wait for ages now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roll::roll::roll:

No, seriously. As soon as Frankie is settled etc, piccies will be posted.
Honest.

I know what could happen to me if I don't!!! Some people know where I live.

They could.....................steal my slippers, deprive me of my hot water bottle, even hide the biscuit tin.!!!:lol::lol:

Oh, it could get way out of hand.:roll::roll:

Oh, I never thought of that... I will steal all your choccie biccies and hold them randsom for pictures of Estelle and Frankie :lol::lol:

I hope you can follow the instructions ok, and I'm so glad to hear how happy you all are :)

We are all having our tea now.

Star, my very cheeky guinea pig has toddled up to Frankie and stolen a piece of his carrot. Not too worry, there is plenty of food to go around.He seems quite at ease.

Estelle has eaten a little. She is still calming though. Such a nervous bunny. Bless her.

Everything is looking good here.

Boy, am I tired. Looking forward to an early night.

So pleased that Estelle has a new friend to snuggle to on the settee.

The family is complete once again.

So pleased about Estelle and Frankie!!!!! Looking forward to pics! :love::love::love:

How's Alice? Do you know if she has the named the little rex I took to her last week?

So pleased about Estelle and Frankie!!!!! Looking forward to pics! :love::love::love:

How's Alice? Do you know if she has the named the little rex I took to her last week?

Alice is fine. She has had a very busy weekend with animals coming and going. She is looking forward to hopefully seeing you and some other RU'ers next weekend.

I don't know if she has named the little rex.
What colour is the rex.? A beautiful red one was playing out in a run today.
Very bright and lively.

In fact many buns were able to enjoy the beautiful sunshine today.

So nice for them to feel the warmth of the sun on their backs.

aaah just wonderful! Hope Frankie & Estelle have a peaceful cosy night together...and you get some well deserved rest!:love::love::love:

Back