• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ALL My Bunnies........

Lovely photos - so many gorgeous bunnies! But wouldn't it have been easier to just get them to all stand together and pose for one big picture. . ??

So Jane, where DO you sleep???

Spacegirl said:
Lovely photos - so many gorgeous bunnies! But wouldn't it have been easier to just get them to all stand together and pose for one big picture. . ??

So Jane, where DO you sleep???

With Major Tom on the floor of his pen!!!

:roll: :lol:

Janex

Oh oh oh!! So many beautiful bunnies in one place! :love: :love: Jane I just love all your rexes aswell! :love: Oh I think I'm having a cuteness overload!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

OMG they are all soo cute :love: :love: :love: :love:

i love the one of millie and michael you can just hear the one on the right saying 'whatcha eatin'??' lol brilliant

abi and teegra

:love: :love: oh my how gorgous are them buns......... so many rex's too :love: :love:

u really should have a bed though Jane you will suffer with back problems etc ....... if u dont want a full bed can you not try a camp bed type one?:no:

cazza said:
:love: :love: oh my how gorgous are them buns......... so many rex's too :love: :love:

u really should have a bed though Jane you will suffer with back problems etc ....... if u dont want a full bed can you not try a camp bed type one?:no:

Awwwwww sleeping on the floor is good for backs.......ALLEGEDLY :roll:

Janex

jane, you ought to get one of those high sleeper bed thingies, then the buns can still have the space underneath.
i'm sure lord lopsley will still manage to climb up for a snuggle :lol: :lol:
i slept in one of those beds for ages so the ratties still had room. i had to cut the legs down by about 2 foot though so i could get out safely at stupid o'clock in the morning (and get in it safely whilst drunk :oops: :oops: ).

colliewoman said:
jane, you ought to get one of those high sleeper bed thingies, then the buns can still have the space underneath.
i'm sure lord lopsley will still manage to climb up for a snuggle :lol: :lol:
i slept in one of those beds for ages so the ratties still had room. i had to cut the legs down by about 2 foot though so i could get out safely at stupid o'clock in the morning (and get in it safely whilst drunk :oops: :oops: ).

I have been thinking along those lines :?
Trouble is I do tend to SLEEPWALK..... :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll:

:lol: :lol:

Janex

Jane they are so beautiful... I am so glad we have seen them all. Who cares if people think you are eccentric. People think that about me too and I play on it!!!! Its funny! :lol: Its like I have always said, you are a bunny angel x

Jane ALL your bunnies ae divine, and look so happy and content :D :D :D :D :D Please PM me your address and we will be around like a shot :p :p :p :p :p would love to meet them all in rabbit so to speak :wink: :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol:
Do they all live in your house :shock: :shock: :shock: and dont tell me, you live in a shed in the garden :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lots of love

Back