• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie's going to be SO cross..... revenge of da kitty

:lol::lol::lol: Poor Tinks; what a trauma for you.

I just realised the camera angle makes Skye look very porky. :oops: I can assure you she's very slim really, just very very fluffy. Skye is going to run all photos past her PA before approving them for publication in future. :roll:

Ha ha on that note tinky can't believe that other buns may laugh at her photo and wants it known it was her twin sister and not her

Alfie: I know .... it's going to pong of kitty when we go on our camping trip - and this is the car you're going to be driving Dudley (well there's no way I'm driving this smelly one now).

Da kitty is very lucky I'm locked in my kennel or I'd bite her bum; she'll be repaying for the front end damage out of her pocket money, I promise you that.

Dudley: Oh no I hope it's not one if those lingering smells that's gonna get into my thick black fur that is so not gonna be good when I is chatting up the ladiees!!! Talking of ladiees would you mind if I put up a window screen sticker I was thinking a strip across the top Dudley & Doe (so as not to restrict myself) :D .....oh Daisys coming over.. catch ya laters Duds!

Oh noooo Ive just been to feed Matilda&Twinks's bunnies and Tinks! Co-Co had got his tent out, giving it an airing ready for him and Dudley to use on their camping trip, and look what I found :shock::shock::shock: Tinks is using it as her new Des Res!!!! Its one thing having the car smell of cat its a whole other matter when your living accommodation does as well!!!

p.s. I witnessed the unfortunate event that led to Tinks being stuck on the fence :lol: Matilda bunneh is so norty :love: and she sure rules that garden!!!!

Alfie: Oh noes! The camping trip will be ruined now. :roll: No decent doe is going to want to step foot into that tent!

Skye's been back in my car again this morning too. :evil: Bubbles spent all afternoon *ahem* I mean I spent all afternoon yesterday cleaning it too.

Matilda sounds like my kind of bunneh! :lol::lol:

Back