• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Alfie disapproves

I hope Bubbles isn't feeling left out over Alfie's DR fame. She has, after all, given her name to a Bunlympic Sport, 'the Bubbles Bounce.' :love:

She's been on DR before (although people said she wasn't really disapproving, just cute :lol: so I think she needs to practice her grumpy face a bit more first).

She's been on DR before (although people said she wasn't really disapproving, just cute :lol: so I think she needs to practice her grumpy face a bit more first).

Ohhhhhh, I want to seeeeeee ... I can't imagine Bubbles disapproving, bless her cute wee face! :love:

Bumping for Susiebun. :wave:

Thank you. :D I got distracted last night by Spenser exploring my bedroom.;):D He made the acquaintance of LMBT. :shock:

Alfie and Bubbles both look far too sweet to be properly disapproving in these pics - bet Bubbles would soon have disapproved if anybun had made a move on that bit of hay she was nomming. ;)

Thank you. :D I got distracted last night by Spenser exploring my bedroom.;):D He made the acquaintance of LMBT. :shock:

:shock: I won't tell Bubbles - she might demand that LMBT gets sent back here for more grooming. :lol:

Back