• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Albert's gone :'(

I'm so sorry :cry:. That must have been a horrible shock for you all. Sweet dreams little one.

im thinking it was a fit or stroke, his head is locked back :(

I can't do anything until my vets is open on Monday, going to ask about a PM but I have a feeling its going to be unaffordable:(

Gona keep a very close eye on the others, so far they don't seem to be bothered that he is gone, either that or they've already grieved for him as I don't know how long he was gone for or they haven't 'noticed' he is gone

I am so sorry :(

Rabbits usually fit when they die so this may be why his head is back or as yoy have said the others have knocked his main body before he stiffened.

If it helps our vets only charge £30 for a basic PM but I am guessing by monday it will be too late.

I hope you and the other bunnies are ok, thinking of you xx

I am so sorry :(

Rabbits usually fit when they die so this may be why his head is back or as yoy have said the others have knocked his main body before he stiffened.

If it helps our vets only charge £30 for a basic PM but I am guessing by monday it will be too late.

I hope you and the other bunnies are ok, thinking of you xx

im just terrified the others will go to :( checking on them every 5 mins! and constantly going through the 'what ifs' what if I had put them to bed later would I have noticed, what if I went out to them early, would I of been able to do something, but I think I no that there was no signs! he was bounding around like normal yesterday evening :/

Back