• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Adoption

EWRaven

New Kit
Hello bunny lovers, I was gifted a bunny in Turkey but I am not able to take him with me in Italy because they are not accepted by any plane company and with the bus it will be a very long trip and I am afraid that he will not survive because he is only 4 months old. I am looking for someone who can adopt my bunny, I am in Turkey, Adana right now. I asked some friends and tried to look online on facebook and adoption websites in hopes that I can find someone who can help me but all I found is bunnies kept in dirty cages. I couldn't find even one person who know rabbit care and is able to help me. I have no idea what should I do so I decided to give it a try and post here to see if any of you are from Turkey and can help me find a home for my bunny. I am willing to give food, his home, toys and everything that he uses.

Back