• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Adopting an older rabbit - Update 2/1 New addition (But he's only 3) + pics

Adorable:love: I'd keep them together, providing you can sleep next to them to listen out for any scuffles.

Oh he's gorgeous :love:

I'd agree with the others, leave them together if they are getting on well but be near them just incase you need to intervene.

Thank you.

He really is lovely, he reminds me of a cuddly toy rabbit, with really plush fur :love:

So, we've had a really good night, well I didn't I barely slept a wink worrying, having left them together. But they've been absolutely fine. The pen is at the end of our bed, so I was very close by if anything happened. Oh and in the evening they had shared a food bowl (there were two they just were happy to share) and some veggies.

This morning they seem just as relaxed lying together, grooming each other etc. I googled love at first sight lol x

Back