• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A year today since we lost Scooby

martlou

Warren Veteran
Today is the first anniversary of losing our beautiful piggy Scooby. We hope you are playing happily at the Bridge with your bunny friend Bobby, who joined you in March. Mummy and daddy miss you very much and will see you again one day. Keep safe darlings. x

Scooby
cutiescooby.jpg

Bobby
bobonpath3.jpg

Thank you. They were. We've adopted a new bunny now, Rosie, who is beautiful too. I really miss Bob and Scoobs though, and still cry fairly frequently, the tears come over me from nowhere.:( We are hoping to get a bunny friend for Rosie in the not too distant future.

Hello Angie, yes, we have lots of lovely memories. We're building new ones with Rosie now:)

awww both scooby and bobbie were beautiful :love:
it will soon be a year since i lost my bunny mop and i've already been thinking about it for weeks :(

I know what you mean. Today is my birthday as well, so I'm always going to associate losing Scooby with it. It was quite a traumatic loss as he had an operation to remove a bladder stone and was doing quite well, but his kidneys failed a few hours later and we lost him. We'd stayed up with him, syringing recovery food into him which he was fighting against and it was awful, I feel really guilty about this and I hope he knew we were just trying to help him. I keep crying tonight which is not a nice way to end your birthday but sometimes it makes me feel better to wallow at bit:(. Rosie is doing her best to cheer me up though, she keeps going behind the curtains then running backwards, only on her back feet, which is very funny :):)

I know what you mean. Today is my birthday as well, so I'm always going to associate losing Scooby with it. It was quite a traumatic loss as he had an operation to remove a bladder stone and was doing quite well, but his kidneys failed a few hours later and we lost him. We'd stayed up with him, syringing recovery food into him which he was fighting against and it was awful, I feel really guilty about this and I hope he knew we were just trying to help him. I keep crying tonight which is not a nice way to end your birthday but sometimes it makes me feel better to wallow at bit:(. Rosie is doing her best to cheer me up though, she keeps going behind the curtains then running backwards, only on her back feet, which is very funny :):)

so sorry:cry: i had a piggie with kidney stones:( sending you hugs. not a nice way to spend your birthday x

Back