• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: A Very Special Pair of Does

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
We are looking for a home for September and her daughter Paintbox . they are a stunning pair of bunnies who have been very spoilt while living with their Auntie Jen and would like a home with similar 5 * accomodation, food and exercise regime :D

they are used to, and will need in future, lots of free range time..supervised of course..natural forage food stuffs such as apple sticks, hawthorn, and hourly compliments along the lines of " you two are the most beautiful rabbits in the world " and " would you two gorgeous little fluffsters like some more applely sticks " ( these must be said in the voice you normally reserve for 6 month old babies or labrador puppies :D )

anyone who adopts this pair will be very lucky and the only 2 additional parts of the adoption agreement to normal is you have to keep their names..(that's because I chose Paintbox and love it! :lol: ) and let Jen have an update now and then to their life as she will miss them greatly.

so both are neutered and vacs..a homecheck will be carried out..and we'd love to see them settled soon

September

Bigstick010.jpg

and again

Sep_n_Box_100412_003.jpg

Paintbox

Bigstick007.jpg

and them both together

SepBoxy.jpg

Last edited:
The lovely September and Paintbox :love: Best wishes in finding them a lovely home, they've certaintly been spoilt in their foster home xx

:love::love: oh my, I wonder if Dd would mind me turning her shed into a bunny mansion for these two gorgeous buns!!!! :lol: they are beautiful :love:

They ARE beautiful - If only I had a much larger garden..... they would be here !!

Good luck special girlies.

J

:love::love::love:
Whoever gets rehomes these two girls will be exceptionally lucky indeed, I would in a heartbeat if things were a bit more stable at home here...

Lots of pictures on RU is also a must to whoever adopts them ;)

We are looking for a home for September and her daughter Paintbox . they are a stunning pair of bunnies who have been very spoilt while living with their Auntie Jen and would like a home with similar 5 * accomodation, food and exercise regime :D

they are used to, and will need in future, lots of free range time..supervised of course..natural forage food stuffs such as apple sticks, hawthorn, and hourly compliments along the lines of " you two are the most beautiful rabbits in the world " and " would you two gorgeous little fluffsters like some more applely sticks " ( these must be said in the voice you normally reserve for 6 month old babies or labrador puppies :D )

anyone who adopts this pair will be very lucky and the only 2 additional parts of the adoption agreement to normal is you have to keep their names..(that's because I chose Paintbox and love it! :lol: ) and let Jen have an update now and then to their life as she will miss them greatly.

so both are neutered and vacs..a homecheck will be carried out..and we'd love to see them settled soon

September

Chess004-1.jpg

Paintbox

Bigstick007.jpg

and them both together

SepBoxy.jpg

Beautiful girls, :love:
Jen I so get the language, ''stunning'', ''beautiful'' '' princess'', ''gorgeous'', ''pretty'', ''munchkins'' and I've got the baby voice going on as well :lol:; My two ''handsome'', ''darling'', ''good looking'', ''stunning'','' beautiful boy's'' would be so jealous though :lol::lol:

These girlies are wonderful beautiful girls who deserve the best home. Whoever adopts them has exceedingly high standards to live up to, pictures are a must.

Jen has been a huge huge part of these girls lives they have never wanted for anything with her and they are a credit to you hun and always will be!

Big noserubs for honeybunnys lovely September and Paintbox xxxx:love:

These girlies are wonderful beautiful girls who deserve the best home. Whoever adopts them has exceedingly high standards to live up to, pictures are a must.Jen has been a huge huge part of these girls lives they have never wanted for anything with her and they are a credit to you hun and always will be!

Big noserubs for honeybunnys lovely September and Paintbox xxxx:love:

No pressure then :lol::lol::lol:

They really are an amazing pair :love:

'tember (less of a mouthfull than her full name :lol: ) has been through so much (that we know about) and yet has never once shown any aggression towards humans. Even unspeyed and with a nest full of babies she has always been a very gentle girl, accepting nose rubs and enjoying human company. She brought up 8 beautiful bunnies and doted on them all :love: She was a mum, a peace keeper, a face and ear washer, chief snuggler and a play mate :love: She is now a happy, healthy 3kg velvety soft stunner who loves her free range time, her apple sticks (along with all other food!) and of course lots of hay :love:

Paintbox is just bonkers :lol::lol: Unlike her mumm, she's only ever known a good life, always had nice noms and plenty of them along with lots of space to binky in - which she does A LOT :lol: 'Boxy' as I call her, is also a champion happy flopper (proper all four paws in the air stuff too) and like her mum, a hay monster - they eat mountains of the stuff -really :thumb: She is of course completely adorable to look at, I mean, who wouldn't find her totally squooshable :love: I'm sure she takes full advantage of her good looks to get away with all sorts :roll::lol:

The girls have been to have their Myxi vacc's this morning. Both were adored by all, given a glowing report (obviously ;) ) and have spent the last hour washing off the nast hoomin smells :lol:

:love: :love: awww poor girlies having nasty icky hoomin smells !!! ewwwww lol

Glad for the glowing reports - wouldnt expect anything else though x

The girls have been to have their Myxi vacc's this morning. Both were adored by all, given a glowing report (obviously ;) ) and have spent the last hour washing off the nast hoomin smells :lol:

Spenser: We poor bunnies have much to put up with from hoomin interference. Mummy says I don't need to have as many vaccines now as I have had a 3-in-1, but she will have to take me to have my nails done as I certainly won't let her mess about with my paws. :shock:

Back