• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Individual: A new house for 2 bunnies

Florentina

New Kit
Hi!
I have 2 bunnies that urgently need a new home, I can't keep them anymore, I have 6 more. The two bunnies were given to a person, and now that person doesn't want them anymore and I can't take them back at my house. Please, can you help me? The bunnies are 6 months old, they are girls and they are not vaccinated.One bunny is brown and white and the other is black and white.
They have lived in the house until now, they are friendly and they are sisters.

695527f38fc7131fb79979385123de75.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, I tried to personal message you but you aren't accepting those. So I've temporarily allowed this post to give you a chance to update it with the info in the thread I've linked. As this is required to post rabbits for rehome on here.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...ehoming-READ-THIS-FIRST&p=1351927#post1351927

If you could update your post with the extra info that'd be great.

Any problems let me know :)

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Thanks! I'm trying to put more details everything, I still can't figure out how it works, and I'm desperate to find a new bunny house

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G981B folosind Tapatalk

Thanks! I'm trying to put more details everything, I still can't figure out how it works, and I'm desperate to find a new bunny house

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G981B folosind Tapatalk
Np, maybe just copy these into your post and answer them :)

Physical Description

Temperament

Sex

Neuter Status

Vaccination Status

Health

Type of home wanted

Reason for rehoming

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Back