• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A miniature Jack memorial

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
Just wanted to share this little clay Jack I had made from an Etsy shop for my partners birthday. We are so happy with it and think it really captures him :love:
21e580b906a13bacdf863aa5fa73fb28.jpg
869cb801f74f9625a0837bbda20cd176.jpg
e6d977d0732eaf8b7f730b5ed56217d7.jpg
7aebc77d108d65aa67c8040b4403ccce.jpg

Sent from my moto g62 5G using Tapatalk

Oh it’s perfect :love:

Please could you share a link to the shop ?

It's lovely isn't it! Always a risk getting something personalised, especially for a crossbreed in case it arrives and looks nothing like him! I wasn't sure if I was allowed to link to a shop, but it's a recommendation (not advertising?) https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/DaisyChainEquestrian?ref=yr_purchases

I know it's not him obviously but having his ashes and a little model, alongside all his pictures makes it feel like he is still with us in a way

It's lovely isn't it! Always a risk getting something personalised, especially for a crossbreed in case it arrives and looks nothing like him! I wasn't sure if I was allowed to link to a shop, but it's a recommendation (not advertising?) https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/DaisyChainEquestrian?ref=yr_purchases

I know it's not him obviously but having his ashes and a little model, alongside all his pictures makes it feel like he is still with us in a way

Thank you. I think it’s fine to share the link as long as it’s not your own business :)

I might get one done of my friend’s taken far too soon Springer Spaniel Merlin x

Awww, that's lovely. Such a good likeness of him too!

You're welcome to share the link here, as long as it's not your own business or that of a friend/relative (& you're not on commission [emoji38]).

Oh it's wonderful! I totally see him in the sculpture. I might need to look at this shop. Do they ship overseas?

That is so beautiful, and such a good likeness bless him. Thanks for the link, I will have a look too.

Thank you everyone :love: MM, I'm not sure if they ship overseas hopefully they do! I sent recent pictures of him but asked for him to be made with both his eyes (pre his op from July last year) and the lady was lovely

Back