• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Girl called Trevor has a big day tomorrow - pic p17/ bad news p23

I know its a long way for you but theres a brilliant vet in Harrogate, Yorkshire called Francis Harcourt Brown, never thankfully had to go to her but from what others have said she is brilliant. Maybe she could offer a different idea of help over the phone, maybe, perhaps.

I think what you are doing is remarkable and you should give yourself a pat on the back. She is a stunning little girl who seems so full of life, I wish her and you every success with your journey together. If positive thoughts and vibes are all it takes then she will come on leaps and bounds cos most of RU are keeping tuned into this little girl. It the first thing I look for when I log in.

I know its a long way for you but theres a brilliant vet in Harrogate, Yorkshire called Francis Harcourt Brown, never thankfully had to go to her but from what others have said she is brilliant. Maybe she could offer a different idea of help over the phone, maybe, perhaps.

I think what you are doing is remarkable and you should give yourself a pat on the back. She is a stunning little girl who seems so full of life, I wish her and you every success with your journey together. If positive thoughts and vibes are all it takes then she will come on leaps and bounds cos most of RU are keeping tuned into this little girl. It the first thing I look for when I log in.

Thank you, our vets do use FHB as a second opinion quite regularly but it is definitely too far for Trevor to travel to in person ( or bunny!)

Thank you for your support x

I hope Trevor has some improvement.

Surely she does have a quality of life if she is happy and she doesn't have urine scald etc.

Just caught up with this Liz, poor Trevor. How can you pts a bunny who has so much life in her. Shes lucky to have found you.

I hope Trevor has some improvement.

Surely she does have a quality of life if she is happy and she doesn't have urine scald etc.

None at all her skin is fine and she has all her fur, she rarely gets wet. I agree that if she was always wet or needed constant bathing and had pressure/urine sores then we would have to consider her options but she really is a very clean girl all things considered. And both me and my carpet are also staying cleaner as I have got to know her and her habits :lol:

Back