• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Fruity Bunch of Dutchies

OMG! :love: They are 4 of the most adorable bunnies i've ever seen! :) Will they be up for adoption in pairs? Or to go and live with another bun? Maybe if any of them are still around in the Summer i can help. :D If Jasper (my boy dutch) doesn't bond with Mischief and Tinkerbell my male and female bonded couple then Jasper will need a lovely spayed girly friend. ;) I don't think he will bond successfully with my other two anyway. :( He is a dutch so only small and Tink and Mischief are big big English Spots! I maybe looking for a friend for him soon because i don't want him to live alone if he doesn't bond. I'm NOT saying i can have these bunnies but if any are still available in the Summer i MIGHT be able to help. :) xx

Plum looks like a normal marked Dutch from the other side
( and their is a noserub lottery fundraiser for these girls..if you look in the right section:D )

One will be as have to be neutered and vacs first..thats if vet cannot feel well formed babies:(

aww i do love plum but they are all lovely - well Charlie will be ready for a girlfriend March/April time. How old are they? Hope there are no babies there - poor girls.
When will they be available from??

aww i do love plum but they are all lovely - well Charlie will be ready for a girlfriend March/April time. How old are they? Hope there are no babies there - poor girls.
When will they be available from??
They are about 13 weeks old..they will be speyed and vacs..so at least 3 weeks before they can be up for homing

so so cute! poor Plum she looks so scared....but a bit funny with her weird markings. :) But I like them, sometimes I think Dutchs are a bit boring because they all look the same. (Forgive me, dutch-lovers)

Back