• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A friend for Bianca - photos!

A new photo of Henry :love:

6gv59e.jpg

I don't know whether to change his name... I always get used to the names they come with and then nothing else ever feels right. I never would have chosen Billy or Bianca but I can't imagine them being called anything else now!

I actually like his name.

Henry and Bianca - you can imagine them being announced at the Annual Ball, can't you? :lol:

I never thought that I'd go from superheroes and villains (Hiro and Sylar) to Henry and Bianca but there you go! :lol: I think we will keep it!

Today's the day.
I know that it's the right thing to do but I'm just so sad and I'm going to miss her so much this week :cry:
Her little backpack is all ready to go :(
2w6yowo.jpg

Today's the day.
I know that it's the right thing to do but I'm just so sad and I'm going to miss her so much this week :cry:
Her little backpack is all ready to go :(
2w6yowo.jpg

Oh my goodness, such incredible sweetness :love:

Vibes that she comes home a happily married bunny xx

Good luck! Hope everything goes well. I'm sure you'll receive lots of updates and they will be back with you before you know it!

Thanks you. I'm getting lots of updates and there's a video on the RRNW page of Henry grooming Bea which is very sweet :love:

Oooh how lovely!

I managed to find it! It's lovely :love:

I like that at the end he looks at the camera as if to say "Can't a gent have any privacy grooming his Missus" :lol:

Back