• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A beautiful New Angel at Rainbow Bridge today

Thank you :love:

It hasn't really sunk in yet that she has gone :( Rosie-Pippin has eaten her tea and is flopped out in her cage. She looks so little and lost in there as she is only a Nethie cross and the cage was made for them when they were a trio with our big NZW Larry :(

:( So sorry Liz, I'm sure she had a wonderful time living with you guys. It's always so hard to let them go but you know it was the final act of love for her. Big hugs to you all xxx

:( So sorry Liz, I'm sure she had a wonderful time living with you guys. It's always so hard to let them go but you know it was the final act of love for her. Big hugs to you all xxx

Thank you xx She was still eating well ( God knows how considering the pain she was in) but was barely moving and the look of terror in her eyes on the occasions she did fall tore my heart apart :cry:

I hope she is happy at the bridge, binkying through the air for the first time, and that she has met up with our big boy Larry who she loved to sleep up against :love:

Back