• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

79 Mini-Lops Oxfordshire

Just got back from Greenfields after an evening helping set up for tomorrow - it seems all bunnies are now sorted with fosterers.

Anyone who is coming to pick up bunnies tomorrow - I will see you there :)

Well done everybody for pulling together!

Nix said:
Just got back from Greenfields after an evening helping set up for tomorrow - it seems all bunnies are now sorted with fosterers.

Anyone who is coming to pick up bunnies tomorrow - I will see you there :)

Well done everybody for pulling together!

all the bunnys have places? thats great news see you all tommorrow :D

bunnytales said:
doorkeeper said:
I've emailed to say I could take a couple too, but so far no transport is available.

If anyone could get them to me they could have lots of baby bunny snuggles :D

Hiya Louise

I can help - difficult for me this weekend but next weekend I'm free so if you need me to collect bunnies for you from Oxford I can do.

Luv

XXXXXXX

If they still need help that would be great Lany :D

doorkeeper said:
bunnytales said:
doorkeeper said:
I've emailed to say I could take a couple too, but so far no transport is available.

If anyone could get them to me they could have lots of baby bunny snuggles :D

Hiya Louise

I can help - difficult for me this weekend but next weekend I'm free so if you need me to collect bunnies for you from Oxford I can do.

Luv

XXXXXXX

If they still need help that would be great Lany :D

No worries Louise - sounds like they are all sorted now which is brill but just give me a yell if you need me :wink:

Just got in, covered in hair and bunny poop and totally knackered :lol:

40-ish have gone to other rescues and 66 through Greenfields. Some are in holding pens waiting to be picked up tomorrow but they all have places to go to. A big pat on the back to everyone is in order I think! :thumb: :rabbit2:

Nix said:
Just got in, covered in hair and bunny poop and totally knackered :lol:

40-ish have gone to other rescues and 66 through Greenfields. Some are in holding pens waiting to be picked up tomorrow but they all have places to go to. A big pat on the back to everyone is in order I think! :thumb: :rabbit2:

Well done all!! my little bun is coming tonight :D :D thanyou to Cathy who is bringing him up, I am sooooo excited!!!!!!

Hi Beck,

I hope your little man is settling in now? The two buns we have are lovely - the male is completely sociable and came rushing over to greet me this morning when I brought his breakfast out! The female is a bit more nervous. They are in much better shape (physically and mentally) than I thought they would be after such an ordeal.

It would be great to hear what happens to all of the buns when they finally land themselves in forever homes.

And Lorna and all her helpers at Greenfields have done an outstanding job in co-ordinating the whole rescue! We were very impressed with how organised they were. She deserves a HUGE pat on the back!!

Hi Cathy,

My little man is settling in beautifully!
He has been out today exploring and chinning :lol: We have called him Toffee and I will post some pics asap!! He is very enquisitive and friendly :D and has been tucking in to his hay which is good to see!

Thanks again for bringing him up for me.x

Hi Beck,

Toffee is a cute name for him. I am glad to hear he is settling in well. We still need to think of names for our two. Keep us posted as to how he gets on.

I am very glad he has found a happy ending.
Cathy

Back