• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

7 year old doe - in for spay today

That's ok Kayjay - I wasn't originally going to spay her, although I would have liked to, due to her age but I spoke to my bunny savvy vet who gave her a full MOT and said she was in very good health and that she didn't feel the spay would be too much of a risk to her. With this recommendation and the knowledge that older girls are so prone to cancer I decided to go ahead. I wouldn't have done if the vet had had any concerns about her health and also she is very territorial so I feel that if she is going to live with another rabbit the spay will be to their benefit as well.

She's so pretty, I hope everything goes well for her so she can stop giving Mike Tyson a run for his money. :D :love:

So glad to hear Snowdrops come through the op well:D

Hope she`s soon home & back to her usual self...............

Su.x

Snowdrop is home safe and sound, she's had a sniff of carrot but not really interested in food yet - will keep an eye on her but I'm sure she's going to be just fine. Really chuffed she's done so well - am very proud of her!! :D

Back