• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

5 Bunnies a very large apple branch....

nom nom :love::love: love them all :love::love: September is such a beautiful bun x

Hopscotch says: "Hewwo Auntie Sams & doodlybobs :wave: We like dah noms wot yoos did send us :D. We not allowed too many as Arntee Jens did says we ares only littulls still and new fingies we can only has small bits of but day are vewwy nommy. Are yoos comings to see me one day? Can you bwing more noms when you do?" ;) :love:

Sorry :oops: she's a bit cheeky isn't she?! :roll::oops:

They are doing so well!! Are they all behaving together?

I don't wish to tempt fate but at the moment yes. However, it is clear that hormones are starting to kick in and that spring is in the air so we shan't have peace and harmony for much longer :( They've done really well though and it's lovely to see them all snuggled together :love:

Hopscotch says: "Hewwo Auntie Sams & doodlybobs :wave: We like dah noms wot yoos did send us :D. We not allowed too many as Arntee Jens did says we ares only littulls still and new fingies we can only has small bits of but day are vewwy nommy. Are yoos comings to see me one day? Can you bwing more noms when you do?" ;) :love:

Sorry :oops: she's a bit cheeky isn't she?! :roll::oops:

:lol: aww yes, definitely coming to see you soon :wave: with more noms noms for the hun buns xxx :love:

Back