• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm sorry to have missed your post, Jane. I hope you are okay. ((((((((Huge hugs))))) xxxxx

Thanks, I asked for the thread to be removed but obviously it was decided best to leave it so to explain I just shared a Survey about Rabbit Keeping but on reading the Survey I realised it was rubbish ! :roll:

Would it be allowed to just change the post to another of your wonderful photos so removal is not necessary?

I'm not sure I understand why some threads can be removed upon request and others cant :? I had previously thought that threads couldn't be removed by request and that the OP needed to use ****** as you had done. But then I noticed a different thread had been removed upon request so.........?

I'm not sure I understand why some threads can be removed upon request and others cant :? I had previously thought that threads couldn't be removed by request and that the OP needed to use ****** as you had done. But then I noticed a different thread had been removed upon request so.........?

I gave up trying to understand a long time ago :lol:

Thanks, I asked for the thread to be removed but obviously it was decided best to leave it so to explain I just shared a Survey about Rabbit Keeping but on reading the Survey I realised it was rubbish ! :roll:

I think I came across the same survey. When it started asking about my ethnicity and how I earn my living I was getting quite frustrated. I can't remember any questions about husbandry so I couldn't understand the value of the personal details it was asking for.

I have just revisited the survey and first question asked for my postcode:shock: as the code applies to only ten dwellings that is way too personal.

As someone else pointed out the question of how much you spend on your rabbits per month hasn't much relevance of they don't know how many rabbits you have...

Last edited:
I think I came across the same survey. When it started asking about my ethnicity and how I earn my living I was getting quite frustrated. I can't remember any questions about husbandry so I couldn't understand the value of the personal details it was asking for.

I have just revisited the survey and first question asked for my postcode:shock: as the code applies to only ten dwellings that is way too personal.

As someone else pointed out the question of how much you spend on your rabbits per month hasn't much relevance of they don't know how many rabbits you have...

And why did they need to know how the person completing the survey voted in the recent election :shock:

And why did they need to know how the person completing the survey voted in the recent election :shock:

The survey expected participants to be much more politically aware than I am, eg: Is the current government doing enough for rabbit welfare? :shock: Well, almost certainly not, but as I don't know what they are doing it's difficult for me to give an answer to that. I don't know how they can correlate the information from the survey into anything meaningful and I'm sure as hell not giving my age, postcode, occupation etc on survey no matter who is conducting it :lol:

The survey expected participants to be much more politically aware than I am, eg: Is the current government doing enough for rabbit welfare? :shock: Well, almost certainly not, but as I don't know what they are doing it's difficult for me to give an answer to that. I don't know how they can correlate the information from the survey into anything meaningful and I'm sure as hell not giving my age, postcode, occupation etc on survey no matter who is conducting it :lol:

That was my mumbled comments as I read it and promptly removed it from here as I was sure it’d generate a Trifle Thread :lol:

Threads can't be removed on request, you're right. The mod team will remove threads at our discretion if they break the rules, or need removing from the forum for a specific reason.

If anyone wants to query a decision the mod team has made, you can report it or pm any of us.

Back