• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sorry I'm so late Jane - a bit "preoccupied" over here.

Sending lots of prayers & vibes for lord H.
(last time I tried to vibe, it didn't go far enough & Thumper did a pile of poops under my chair)

Thanks so much for all of your continued support. Lord H has remained stable today. At least he is very Morse like with regards to coping with a lot of hands on care. Infact when he is feeling very poorly he just wants to be held all the time. I actually got some Buzzes from him this afternoon so he must be feeling quite a bit brighter x

That sounds more positive, lots more vibes being sent for a continued recovery xx

Lord H is still doing reasonably well. I am hoping that the worst of this latest relapse is over. There is always the waiting for the inevitable 'next time' though, but at least he doesn't know that.
I am glad he is feeling better, sending lots more vibes to him xx

Lord H is still doing reasonably well. I am hoping that the worst of this latest relapse is over. There is always the waiting for the inevitable 'next time' though, but at least he doesn't know that.

Just enjoy every day you have with him. If recent events have shown none of us know how long we've got.

Back