• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

3 year old grey / white female french lop 4kg photos added

claireh said:
ooh seriously interested if she's a house bun as need a girlie for my 4.5kg english lop x neutered male,is she still available. did you say how old she is and although i'm sure she could hold her own with the cats as he does,has she had any experience with them or 5yr olds!? :D
my boy has free range and sleeps under my bed usually haranguing me and the cats around 6.30am :shock: so maybe a lady friend may encourage him to lay in alittle :D
only down in sunny mitcham so you're not far from me,vaccs status not a prob as am vet nurse/practice manager so can do asap anyway

cheers claire

hi clareh pm or email donna she deals with the bunnies :D

have mailed donna to see re availabilty etc,so wait n see,huh!!!! :D

also love the german lop in manchester,lazy. be very fitting in my house as they all seem to have a streak allowing me to slave after them,cats rabbit and son! another house girlie but seems they want a home up there although have asked if they would consider london,maybe she doesn't understand london accent :D :D
have to show zaf pics and let him pick i spose,wouldn't want someone choosing a bloke for me just imagine what you'd end up with!!!!!!!!!!!

ARC have had a number of enquiries about Florence, hopefully we will manage to sort out a new home for her shortly.

wicked that she's had so many enquiries,seems its prob back to the drawing board for me but if her home falls thru please let me know......
gonna ask again about lazy now........off we trot......keep you posted

claire x

If we get any more French Lops in, either Donna or I will let you know, it might be an idea to contact places like Bobtails and Animal lifeline and let them know you are looking, we often get rabbits in whom we have people waiting for them and they never get on the website.

If this home doesn't work out I will let you know immediatly, I had her weighed at the vets today and she weighs a fraction under 5 kg not the 4 kg I thought. I guess my scales stop at 4 kgs.

Just discovered I am still ineligible to post a new topic on here, though I thought I had organised it. Anyway, I am hijacking this topic about French Lops!! Have you seen the advert for a French Lop under the search. There is no photo but his name is Roscoe. He is an ex breeders bunny who hasn't worked out in his new home as he is "stressing" her other two rabbits. He is evidently cage territorial. Would he be of interest to anyone who wanted this lovely bun who has now gone. I just adore French Lops. My two are so gentle, which considering their past is a miracle. They are like two tiny dogs and they follow me around my kitchen. Who likes French Lops, go take a look at his advert.

raine said:
Just discovered I am still ineligible to post a new topic on here, though I thought I had organised it. Anyway, I am hijacking this topic about French Lops!! Have you seen the advert for a French Lop under the search. There is no photo but his name is Roscoe. He is an ex breeders bunny who hasn't worked out in his new home as he is "stressing" her other two rabbits. He is evidently cage territorial. Would he be of interest to anyone who wanted this lovely bun who has now gone. I just adore French Lops. My two are so gentle, which considering their past is a miracle. They are like two tiny dogs and they follow me around my kitchen. Who likes French Lops, go take a look at his advert.

If you email details to either Tamsin or Adele they will post it for you

Thanks, I did organize with Tam to put my fostered French Lops on here last year. Unfortunately, I am useless at fostering and then couldn't part with them. Tam did give me access to Rabbits in Need but it seems to have gone again so I will contact her again.

I was just reading about poor Roscoe yesterday when I did a rabbit search and I wanted to highlight him under this topic as quite a few homes wanted Blueberry. Its a shame he needs another home, but I think it was great he was rescued from the breeder, and it would be wonderful if we could find him a home on RR. Come on French Lop lovers do a search and read about Roscoe

Back