• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

3 year old grey / white female french lop 4kg photos added

janice

Wise Old Thumper
ARC are expecting a 3 year old neutered female french lop to come into foster. She is being handed over as her owners have just had a baby, babies and french lops just don't mix I am told :roll:

More details including a photo, character reference, vaccination status will be published as soon as we are able.

ARC are always willing to start the bonding process off for you if you require this service.

If you are interested in adopting this lady please contact Donna on 020 8755 1807 or email donna@animalrescueandcare.org.uk

She should hopefully arrive this evening about 7pm, I will get piccies tonight for you all

As soon as she arrives I will get photos, placed on here, if you are interested please contact Donna as she is coordinating all the bunnies going out.

I am only the internet updater :wink: and the piggie lady :lol:

Janice

Just had a phone call from the man who was meant to be bringing in this rabbit, not able to get to me tonight, hopefully tomorrow morning :roll:

Florence has just arrived, she is a big girl weighing in at a fraction under 4kg. She is neutered but unvaccinated, we will let her settle in over the weekend and start these next week. Her nails are rather long, these will be clipped once she has destressed from her journey.

Her pictures were taken on the top of my cooker (it was turned off at the time) which will give an indication of her size.

She has previously been living as a house rabbit and apparently is litter trained. Once she has settled I will let you know what sort of character she has. She was happy enough to run around the kitchen and did eat a couple of treats out of my hand.

flo.jpg

florence.jpg

If you are interested in adopting her please contact Donna-arc on 020 8755 1807 or email donna@animalrescueandcare.org.uk

Oh my goodness! She would make such a perfect gf for my Alfie!! :love: :love: :love:

Why oh why do you have to be sooo far away :( I'd be seriously interested otherwise.

Veronica said:
Oh my goodness! She would make such a perfect gf for my Alfie!! :love: :love: :love:

Why oh why do you have to be sooo far away :( I'd be seriously interested otherwise.

Don't let Distance stop you. I'm backwards & forwards to Leicester every 5 mins, so bunny runs :D

She is gorgeous. & about the same size as my 11 put together!!! :lol:

Wow, she is lovely, I hope she finds her forever home soon!!

Whoever gets her will be really lucky, she is stunning :love:

OMG I want her :love:

Janice can she live outside (5ft X 14ft bunny house) or are you looking for a indoor home. I've always wanted to home girl friends for Scooby and Shadow (10 month frenchies) and she is purfect.

A large bunny house would be fine for her, please do contact Donna as she is coordinating her rehoming.

ooh seriously interested if she's a house bun as need a girlie for my 4.5kg english lop x neutered male,is she still available. did you say how old she is and although i'm sure she could hold her own with the cats as he does,has she had any experience with them or 5yr olds!? :D
my boy has free range and sleeps under my bed usually haranguing me and the cats around 6.30am :shock: so maybe a lady friend may encourage him to lay in alittle :D
only down in sunny mitcham so you're not far from me,vaccs status not a prob as am vet nurse/practice manager so can do asap anyway

cheers claire

Back