• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 Rabbits Need a lift

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
We need to get two bunnies down South!
Evie needs to get to London. SW10 area

and Max needs to get as far towards Eastbourne as possible
Both prospective owners have offered help with fuel money as for genuine reasons neither drive

Please see if you can help with these bunnies

thank you

What postcode are they coming *from* Jill?

I'm driving to Kent on Wednesday evening, route being M4 > M25 so curious if i could help or not if the route even goes past my route?

I'm in Crawley, so could take Max down to Eastbourne, if someone can get him down to the M25/M23 area?

I'm just checking with the OH but we should be driving down from Rochdale to London (Brixton) on Friday if that's any good?

can bus there!

if someone can get Max to Brighton/Crawley, I can bus there from eastbourne, I have vet carrier so should be ok ?
Getting excited now!!!:D

Last edited:
The place I'm going to first is 25 mins from Eastbourne(Whitesmith East Sussex)
or I can take Bun on to Brighton where we are spending the day whichever is easiest.
But I'm in Dorset so I don't know if it will help. Let me know if I can xx

Loula that would be great
where abouts in London are you going?

Brixton I do believe (unless BiL has moved and I haven't been listening:lol:).

I'm not sure what time we're leaving yet, but once I know, if we could arrange to meet somewhere near the motorway/services near Leicester that would be great.

Whereabouts is little bun needing to end up?

Hmmmm, I'm going to Eastbourne on Thursday, but I suppose that would be too soon for you to get bunny to me :?

Loula..my O/H can meet you at services or a fosterer as I may be recovering from an op
there are services just before junction 21, Leicester Forest East Services..Southbound
if you let me know what time and e mail ( in case forum crahses) your tel number and names!!honeybunnysr@aol.com would be good
then we need to let person in London know where is nearest to her.

actually just looked on map and you will be very near

then we need to get Max from there to Eastbourne??

just bumping up really hope this can get sorted id really love to help but have such pants shifts the next few weeks :( fingers crossed it all gets sorted soon guys xxx

recover well Jill - Honeybunny

Thanks for all the efforts with Max's transport, I really appreciate all folk contributing their time and especially as you are not well.
I just bought Max his new house, getting very excited.

Mrs Wabbit

Loula..my O/H can meet you at services or a fosterer as I may be recovering from an op
there are services just before junction 21, Leicester Forest East Services..Southbound
if you let me know what time and e mail ( in case forum crahses) your tel number and names!!honeybunnysr@aol.com would be good
then we need to let person in London know where is nearest to her.

actually just looked on map and you will be very near

then we need to get Max from there to Eastbourne??

Will PM you all the details in a bit :D

I'm hoping someone will be able to take Max on from London on Friday. It will be impossible for us to keep hold of him once we've got to BiLs as it's a one bedroom flat and SiL is allergic to small furries :shock:

mrs Wabbit can you get to London on Friday

or is anyone else able to help get Max from London to nearer Eastbourne?

Im sorry but I don't think I can help with Max, because my parents are staying this weekend and are arriving Friday afternoon :( I could probably do something in the morning, but would need to be back in Crawley by 2pm. Its probably of no use, but let me know if it is

Loula what time will you be in Brixton? :wave:

Back