• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 little cuties

but i bet i your dream you didnt call them brocolli and sprout :)

Nope! :lol:
But I like those names...

But I realised I dreamed about Samus a month or two before I got her. It was weird... I picked a harlequin bunny up from a train station and there were people from RU there. I always assumed it was a dream about Hugs my brother in law's rabbits who died. :( It wasn't until I actually did pick up a bunny... But I have enough pets, don't make me adopt your piggies through dream temptation! Nooooo....

:love::lol::p

Nope! :lol:
But I like those names...

But I realised I dreamed about Samus a month or two before I got her. It was weird... I picked a harlequin bunny up from a train station and there were people from RU there. I always assumed it was a dream about Hugs my brother in law's rabbits who died. :( It wasn't until I actually did pick up a bunny... But I have enough pets, don't make me adopt your piggies through dream temptation! Nooooo....

:love::lol::p

:lol::lol: the coarse i did on hypnotism paying off at last, the things we have to do to get people to adopt these days :roll:

and you like the names too, it's a sign ;)

Hay... I have Brocolli's long lost Brother :shock: ?

This is my 'Pepper' He even has a vegetable name too :oops:

057.jpg

Back