• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: 2 adult french lops, 4 baby french lops 7weeks old at present

Kay, well done for trying. Some people put their own needs above their animals and, to decline what would have been a great home for the bunnies, is ridiculous. Probably managed to sell them on free ads, where they were originally or continuing breeding:roll:

My thoughts exactly;)

thats ridiculous, why bother going to all the effort of joining to post this then just throwing a tantrum?? Hope they did find a nice home though...

Kay, you can be rest assured that if I die (the only reason I'd give up my buns;)) You would be on my list for who would get my Giants!! Whoever would choose anyone over the offer of a home with you is more than a little bit silly.

How rude!! :roll:

Youngbunny, did you manage to get one or two?

Kay, you can be rest assured that if I die (the only reason I'd give up my buns;)) You would be on my list for who would get my Giants!! Whoever would choose anyone over the offer of a home with you is more than a little bit silly.

How rude!! :roll:

Youngbunny, did you manage to get one or two?

THANK YOU

youngbunny didn't get any as she decided that she wanted them all to stay together and then I got a call saying she was going to keep the adults and get them neutered, she even txt me to ask if the price she was quoted was about right which it was. I would love to know which rescue they have gone to as I was under the impression that all the rescues around here are full:roll:

THANK YOU

youngbunny didn't get any as she decided that she wanted them all to stay together and then I got a call saying she was going to keep the adults and get them neutered, she even txt me to ask if the price she was quoted was about right which it was. I would love to know which rescue they have gone to as I was under the impression that all the rescues around here are full:roll:

Hopefully she can let you know for peace of mind. I hope they are all still together, and neutered, to prevent bad breeding.

.....and my declaration is not an invitation to come and slip something in my tea!! :shock: ;)

Just to put all your minds at rest. All four babies have gone 2 a lovely new home and are staying together. Frankie has now been castrated and izzy goes for her spay next week.

At least one good thing as come out of this and that is that I have been able to help a rabbit that truely needs help and that is 'ANNE' after all that is what rescuing is all about:D

Back