• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 + 2 = 4 I hope UD p24 :-)

Hope it all goes well and you end up with a foursome
The car ride I would not do :( If theyre going to get on, they will x

Hope it all goes well and you end up with a foursome
The car ride I would not do :( If theyre going to get on, they will x

the stress bond :? Might work for some people :?

I wouldn't do again :oops:

it's like a car ride with the person you most hate if it's a long journey you might talk a bit but you still want to hit them but you wait till your in open space :thumb: I think it's the same for any animal large or small ;)

the stress bond :? Might work for some people :?

I wouldn't do again :oops:

it's like a car ride with the person you most hate if it's a long journey you might talk a bit but you still want to hit them but you wait till your in open space :thumb: I think it's the same for any animal large or small ;)

:thumb: very well put

I call this positive progress

I have been awake a few mins and heard a b'dung hop which is the soft feet of a rabbit landing in the plastic hay box [emoji38]

Eyes closed I waited for the scuffle to commence :roll: no scuffle :shock:

Open eyes quick to see this :love::love: well done buns :love:

8a7ce593df54bfd7fc76b3889b7dae81.jpg
https://vimeo.com/131853522
Stu large white one, Rosie Dutch Pie little white one :D

Stu looks muhassuve

Casserole has also jumped in and they didn't fly out

Last edited:
Fingers crossed it's heading in the right direction :thumb: Pie looks like she is keeping both ears and eyes open in case anything untoward happens!

All sounds very stressful, hope they all get along very soon!

Give me Guinea Pigs any day of the week!

That's fantastic ! I so admire you for doing this, I just don't think I'd have the nerve ! The buns will thank you for it I'm sure (in the end) :thumb:

Thanks

I just need to get Rosie to interact she was like this with Pie for a couple days she just sits hunkers down if there is trouble but doesn't try :(

She has taken refuge in the box and doesn't like to come out I keep,picking her out and we have had a nose to nose with Stu but at last she is a bit more relaxed now not sat quite as rigid as she was :roll:

Back