• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

16 year old bunny...

That just reminded me, our one that lived til 8 stopped eating veg, suppose it was her teeth but never checked :shock: So, we fed her tinned mixed veg :oops:

My eldest is Biscuit who is 3 in a couple of weeks :lol:

A friend of mine had an outdoor bunny who lived to be 15. He was in a tiny hutch and unneutered. VERY vicious rabbit. He was called Thumper I think :?

Someone on HH recently had a bun die that was 17. I didn't imagine that they could live to that age. That is longer than a dog lives.

Someone on HH recently had a bun die that was 17. I didn't imagine that they could live to that age. That is longer than a dog lives.

I've heard of dogs living to be 20, and I've known several to live to be 17 owned by relatives :)

One of my friends had a garden bunnie who made it to 16. My eldest is 6 and all the ones I have lost have been under 5 :( It really is touch and go with bunnies but it would be amazing to have that sort of time with a bunnie. Some dogs don't even last that long.

Back