• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Becky's Bunnies

Just had to say goodbye to Shaun

Well I haven't posted in here for a long long time. But today we have had to say goodbye to our companion, friend and much loved husbun to our wonderful sophie annie. It was arranged for Sunday....but fate meant it not to happen then. We spent the next few days thinking it's a blessing, giving...
  2. Becky's Bunnies

Haven't been on here in ages, but I really need help

Hi Guys:wave:. Really need some advice, I took Little Oscar to the vets yesterday because he just didnt seem right/himself, and is head (ever so slightly) was wrying . Jason has diagnosed either EC or a inner ear infection:cry:. So we have a load of meds to treat both (until we get the...
  3. Becky's Bunnies

Okunoshima Rabbit Island <3

This is where I want to live :love: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DR6yZqMju_k http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bNqD5RZo_yA
  4. Becky's Bunnies

A few more of Rich's wire sculptures

This is some of his new stuff. The pieces that look grey need to be sprayed with chrome spay, which makes them brilliant silver, and protects the wire. The stag needs eyes as well.
  5. Becky's Bunnies

Following on from strange toys your buns like..video/pictures wanted:)

Oh the hours of fun.. http://youtu.be/MSiJaKLbr4U
  6. Becky's Bunnies

Little Oscar nail problem-help!.

We did the nail trim on all four rabbits about 3 days ago (with much stress and angst, for all buns and us). Managed to cut Oscars nails But did think at the time I had missed one. Rich has just said he has licked that foot about 4 times in 30mins. So we picked him up to have a look......his...
  7. Becky's Bunnies

Little Oscar and his Binky's

A message from Oscar before you watch this ''It is with regret that my Wifebun Tilly was caught in the crossfire of my Binky's, I maintain that it was a total accident. As you can see from the end of the video, she was not happy with me (I hope you appreciate the look of horror on my face once...
  8. Becky's Bunnies

Rich's pictures from his first craft fair

He creates contemporary wire sculptures, we are trying to get his work known and recognised, so we thought a craft fair might be a good place to start. We didn't sell any of a his larger pieces (but that wasn't a shock because of how much they cost). We sold some of these little fellas (he had...
  9. Becky's Bunnies

never been so frightened. Sophie~Annie had blood stains down her face

Went upstairs to change litter trays and clean up, Sophie~A runs up to me with blood stains down one side of her face (She has white fur, my heart literally stopped) I panicked and screamed for Rich. We have had a look, she has a small puncture wound by her tear duct. We are thinking a piece of...
  10. Becky's Bunnies

Ahh that split second of trust we have when it comes to the Buns..

Yep it always 'nips' you in the bum!. I have no idea when I will learn (with a catalogue of trust= damage/destruction over about 10 years im not sure i ever will). However this time im glad, and think i will let Tilly have the last say ;) I rushed out to get a drink...only took, my god not even...
  11. Becky's Bunnies

Devastated... Little Oscar (again:(.

We are off to the vets in 10mins. Little Oscar was displaying all the signs of his illness at 11.00 this morning. We injected him with vetagestic and gave him oral metacam at about 12 today, that normally works....but it hasn't today, it hasnt done anything:cry:. We are lucky because Jason our...
  12. Becky's Bunnies

need help. Complaint about Rabbit care in garden center

Well i am a novice when it comes to this, i went to a garden centre today, and have cried about the conditions, but need to say something (im going back tomorrow with Rich, i think im much better in person, rather than email) But im going to send an email aswel. This is the email i have written...
  13. Becky's Bunnies

Bit of art by Rich

Would love some opinions. Good and Bad. Rich has recently lost his job, and is trying to make it in the art/sculpture world (his passion). This is one of his sculptures made of wire.
  14. Becky's Bunnies

Shauny and SophieAnnie....trouble ahead??.

Shauny and SophieAnnie have been bonded for aprox 4 years now. Over the last 4 days Shauny has been humping SophieAnnie...the boy is relentless (and makes the 'grunting' noise)...choosing to try and hump her even when food is down (in fact i think he is worse when we feed them). SophieAnnie just...
  15. Becky's Bunnies

And yet again our little Oscar~D:(. Please take the time to read

Im so worried about our chap, i sound like a broken record i know. But came home from the hospital tonight, and our Little O is presenting the same way:cry:. We have given him injectable vetagesic and oral metacam (about 1 hr and 30 mins ago). I have linked all the other threads we have done...
  16. Becky's Bunnies

How to give an injection urgent please

It little Oscar~D again. The last time this happened Jason gave us injectable Vetergesic to give him. Rich will be giving the injection, and has injected before but many years ago. He says its quite simple, just pull up the scruff and inject into the scruff. I am panicking, and just looking for...
  17. Becky's Bunnies

The best birthday present ever <3 <3

Ok it is 4 days early, but im off work as from today for 12 days (not that im counting;). Really didnt think Rich would be able to afford anything as spare money is well, non existent (car tax, Shauny's and SophieAnnie's myxo and vhd due). But ive come home to a present...me being me i couldn't...
  18. Becky's Bunnies

Quick Q how long does it take for metacam to work?

Can anyone help please?.
  19. Becky's Bunnies

Little Oscar~Domeric....again:(

He has been the same for about an hour now:cry:. He has been back on his Cystaid for 9 days, and up until 2 days ago 0.3mls twice daily of metacam (the last 2 days he has been having 0.15mls once daily). He is refusing all food, we are going to bunny burito him and give him 0.3mls of metacam...
  20. Becky's Bunnies

Well its happened:(

A few months ago Rich told me that his brothers ex wife had got 2 rabbits for their two children. Both Rabbits living outside, non neutered, or vacc. The kids were to look after them (they are too young to do this properly). I asked Rich to never say anything to me about the rabbits again Well...
Back