• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. L

The Beautiful Nia Sadly had to split

Extra strong bonding vibes for this one - hope the new husbun is more sensible than Gabriel! Shame, they were so beautiful together, but Gabriel's loss in another bun's gain!
  2. L

This weekend in Twickenham we are bonding

Those are two very cute wee bunnies. I think it's fair to say they look pretty happy together! :)
  3. L

Fred

Sending lots of good healthy vibes Fred's way. Hope you get good news after his op. He is a very handsome fellow.
  4. L

BRANSTON....another allotment bunny..BRILL NEWS !!!

Sending you some of my appetite, gorgeous Branston - I eat enough for two, so that should help :lol::lol:
  5. L

Anyone like Scrumpy???

Ooh, so tempting, but I am under embargo until April - hubby says I must bunny proof the house before getting bunnies. I think he's hoping I'll go off the idea! ;)
  6. L

Anyone like Scrumpy???

Another gorgeous bunny, but too far away :cry:
  7. L

Pretty Primrose

I really must stop tormenting myself! She is SO beautiful, but too far away :cry:
  8. L

yet another awful story .. feel so sad update p5

Poor wee things. I am continually astounded by the lack of humanity some people show towards animals. I honestly don't know whether people just consider themselves so superior that they think animals are somehow lesser beings, or if they just don't think at all! I suspect the latter. All the...
  9. L

Candy Floss in action! u/d more pics page 2 (not action!)

Your photos really are fantastic and your bunnies are SO beautiful :love:. I can't wait to get mine, although I haven't met them yet. Under embargo while bunny proofing the house ;)!
  10. L

Alfie, adorable tan & white butterfly buck. REHOMED

Oh my word, I am totally in love. He is SO gorgeous.
  11. L

Tigger & Roo...welcome home

I'm not surprised they have been binkying like mad - what a fab home! My garden is about as unsafe as it is possible to be, otherwise I'd be rethinking the whole house rabbit thing!
  12. L

My new bunnies say hello

They are very very cute! :love::love:
  13. L

Advice on indoor habitats wanted

Thanks - I love what you have done there - shame I don't have any interesting corners to build into! Although you have got me thinking about that space under the stairs - just need to work out where to put the hoover et al!
  14. L

Vibes please for Evie (My G.P)u/d fearing the worst :(

Lots of big strong healthy vibes coming her way - hope she is home soon feeling heaps better.
  15. L

Advice on indoor habitats wanted

I used to have Ferplast cage for my previous rabbits - the biggest I could get at the time, but I want something much bigger this time round. Are there any decent sized indoor cages on the market (I haven't been able to find anything suitable in my searches so far). I did think a big dog crate...
  16. L

Daydreaming of hutches again

Wow - that really is fab. It's bigger than my house! ;-)
  17. L

Hey there

Welcome - I'm new too! Fantastic homes for you GPs - what lucky guys!
  18. L

Hellooo

Hi How fantastic it is to find you all! I have just decided recently to open my home and heart once more to some bunnies. I'm still trying to convince hubby that it is a good idea, but he is less negative than he was, so I am more hopeful! It's several years since I lost my little girls...
  19. L

Pairs all overlooked

They all look lovely. I am looking for a bonded pair, but you are to far away for me to get to you I think :-(
  20. L

Roll Call... Tell us a bit about you

Name: Elaine Area you live: Livingston, Scotland Why did you choose your RU name: My wedding favours were lilac bunnies! Name of bunnies: No bunnies at present, but previously was the proud mummy of Mischief (sooty fawn) and Magic (black), and a little hamster known as, but not named...
Back