• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. killabuni

Harry and Clymo

Not a bunny, but a piggy. Harry passed away on Monday morning with me stroking him. I cradled him for a few hours until about 5am, then I really needed to sleep, and a few hours later I woke up and went to him just as he was taking his last breaths, so I stroked his little face and told him he...
  2. killabuni

Blindness in NZ White

Due to their albinism, I'm guessing it's common for NZ Whites to be blind, if just partially? And if so, although I've kept albino rats with blindness before although totally different animal, is it something that could deteriorate as they age? I adopted a young buck earlier in the year and...
  3. killabuni

6 month old doe & 11 year old buck - bonded experience

Since I was here last I've adopted a young doe as company for my elderly buck. The first day I put them together they were ok, although Clymo (my buck) didn't like Whisky (my doe) under the table in the dining room as he knows that's "his" space. Clymo has arthritis so on a cold or rainy day, or...
  4. killabuni

Cataracts

Hi all, I've just noticed a small white clouded patch on one of my eldest bucks' irises. Can cataracts develop there instead of just the lens? If not, what could this be? Thanks
  5. killabuni

Random toilet areas in elderly rabbit

Hi all, I don't come on this forum anymore, but I'm curious about something my rabbit has been doing for about a year now. Clymo's always been good with going to the toilet in the 2 corners of the enclosed section of his hutch (which is 6ft x 2ft), but he's now deciding to go in the middle of...
  6. killabuni

Rabbit vet - south Lincolnshire

Hi all, I had a Google about earlier for rabbit specific vets (or at least savvy) near me and found a thread on the forum from last year, recommending one in Ruskington, Sleaford. I'm in the Spalding area, and although I could get to Sleaford within about 45 minutes, does anyone know of any...
  7. killabuni

Hello

I'm Heather, I currently have a little rabbit called Clymo (in sig), hopefully at some point I'll adopt another, perhaps. :wave:
Back