• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Natalie83

First time bond-we have success!

Greetings all :wave: I just wanted to share this photo with you all :love: Harriet lost her sister in April this year and a fortnight ago we brought Reuben home from Little Angels in Romford. After a slightly rocky start on my part (being a bonding newbie meant that I was overcautious in the...
  2. Natalie83

Am I going in the right direction?

Hello all :wave: I wondered if could glean some advice from many of you experts on the forum with regards to my first ever bond? Any help would be SO appreciated! Sorry for such a lot of detail but didn't want to leave anything out! On Saturday we took our five year old spayed lop called...
  3. Natalie83

My three girls

Hi there I'm not a super regular visitor here but I do follow lots of stories and enjoy learning more and more with each visit. I just wanted to post some photos of my three girls - I hope you enjoy :wave: Darling Lily RIP 09.09.2009 Beloved Erin RIP 11.04.2012 Precious Harriet - our...
  4. Natalie83

Farewell my gorgeous girl-life won't be the same without you xxx Photo added xxx

Our precious Erin passed away five weeks ago today and it's taken until now to feel strong enough to write and pay a fitting tribute to our darling girl. As all our bunnies are, and will always be, they are absolutely central to our lives and our hearts, and without Erin there is such an...
  5. Natalie83

Memory foam

Hi there Would anybody recommend a memory foam bed for house bunnies? I would like to buy mine a new bed and am just weighing up the options! The memory foam beds seem to be aimed at dogs and cats but just wondering if they would be suitable for house bunnies who are 5+ and perhaps might...
  6. Natalie83

Re-bonding after illness

7. Natalie83

My little girls during the summer - huge pic overload!

These photos were taken a few months ago when Lily was still with us but I just wanted to share them with you - hope you enjoy :) These little girls mean the absolute world to me - they make my heart burst! :love: Harriet Erin Harriet and Erin Our Lily who passed to Rainbow Bridge in...
  8. Natalie83

Where's the bunny?!

There she is! (Excuse the hooooman feet!)
  9. Natalie83

Hello there

Hello everybody, I joined over a year ago but then had problems with my computer and was off the internet for a long time. What with one thing and another the months have flown past but just recently I very sadly lost one of my beautiful bunnies (aged just two and a half) and my other half...
  10. Natalie83

Our beautiful, darling Lilykins

For our beautiful, darling Lily who passed away on Wednesday... We can't believe our beautiful baby has been taken from us, we are devastated and I am so desperately sorry I couldn't get to the vets in time before you passed away; but I hope you know I came to hold you afterwards and to tell...
Back