• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

Our house has been Tango'd!!!

Big chief Rufus here Those pesky humans have been up to their tricks again, when we left our house this morning it looked like this Now its glow in the dark orange Jessie not looking amused either "you said you were going to paint it pink mum!" Oh I'm off for a kip!
  2. B

Cleaning lino

Hi I am looking for as many suggestions as possible Lily has been suffering really badly with incontinence which has left the bedroom floor a bit messy :oops: I spot clean it every day and deep clean it every week, I was using a steam cleaner but the thing has given up on me :shock: I am now...
  3. B

Separated for the day

I have an established bonded trio, Lily has been to the vets today I know I need to be mindful of re-introducing them As it has only been a day would it be ok to collect Lily with the other two in the carrier and bringing the three home together?
  4. B

Any spare vibes x UD she's home

My sweet Lily has gone to the vets for some tests, she has had a bladder problem on and off for a couple of weeks, she is in the best possible place but I am so anxious without her :cry: She is having an x-ray of her bladder (under GA) and blood tests for EC so I am just hoping whatever they...
  5. B

Bladder problem

I just wanted to see what experience people have with bladder problems... I have been reading the thread about biscuit and I had a lightbulb moment. I thought Lily's problem was her faeces, as the liquid was dark brown, after another episode of a soaking wet tail I think its her bladder and...
  6. B

Fox on the loose

I saw a fox last night roaming at the front of the house, I was pretty nervous about it getting round the back as we have two bunnies in the garden... Anyway our neighbour just knocked and said she heard the bunnies screaming, I am so worried about them....They seemed ok when I went out to...
  7. B

Lily Update

Im shattered. I took Lily to the vets today, my mistake was taking her to a different practice. She is registered at two sugerys mostly due to location. I used to take her to a wonderful bunny vet but the surgery is a 20 minute car journey away, it was always worth it to see that vet - but...
  8. B

Vibes for Lily

I haven't posted on the forums for a long time but Im just after a few vibes to help Lily.. She is really in need of some peace and quiet and is sick of me I think... She was off colour Thursday night and I noticed she had quite watery poo's, I gave her some fibreplex and syringe fed her...
  9. B

Really scared (all sorted)

I am sorry to post this but I am so unsure what to do :cry: I have 2 sisters which have been neutered and together since birth - they just had a MASSIVE fight - fur flying and everything :( No cuts or blood but they are both freaked out, nothing provoked it nothing happened - I separated them...
  10. B

Prisoners Apprehended

3 dangerous criminals were remanded in custody this evening for crimes against humanity in the form of failing to use their litter trays and making serious vandalism with hay The public are reassured that this gang is detained in the pink prison visitors are warned to not approach the cage...
  11. B

Cleaning Bunny Noses

I just went to see little Lily and her nose is all crusty - she had hay suck UP the nostril part as well :( :( she has sneezes a lot but we think it is hay fever, I want to 'bathe' her nose to get the discharge off but I know that I have to be careful with their breathing Is ok to soak cotton...
  12. B

Zooplus Run (construction)

Help can anyone online who has a zooplus pen have a look at theirs and tell me which way is the top and which is the bottom :oops: I am trying to construct the run on my own and I am getting all confused I need to clean the bunny room and they are everywhere so I am planning on putting them in...
  13. B

Lily, Dilly & Thumper: More pics 31/05/08

A romantic meal for three Thumper & Lily Dilly wants to get in!! Dilly & her carrot log!! Everyone is sleepy so they are all pretty chilled - might get some cuddle shots later
  14. B

Thumper Eating Apple..

I felt a gratuitous post of apple eating shots :oops: here goes So pleased I got the tongue - gotta love the bunny tongue ;)
  15. B

Bonding Question

I am just making initial enquiries, I have NO experience whatsoever with bonding, what are ppl's thoughts about me trying? I really like this little lionhead on the rabbits in need and we are looking for a girl so... Thumper is one, he is neutered and very friendly/not aggressive whatsoever, I...
  16. B

Bonding Question

I am just making initial enquiries, I have NO experience whatsoever with bonding, what are ppl's thoughts about me trying? I really like the little lionhead on the rabbits in need and we are looking for a girl so... Thumper is one, he is neutered and very friendly/not aggressive whatsoever, I...
  17. B

Pumpkin

I have so many friends here I wanted to let you all know my sweet kitty Pumpkin went to the bridge on the 1st May 2008 :( I am pretty broken hearted It was a long battle and I was with her until the end x x
  18. B

Eye Ulcer?

I am really sad - I posted about my friends rabbit at the weekend as he had had dental surgery (thanks Jane BTW) but he now has an eye ulcer... I have never heard of this before I have heard of abscesses but never an ulcer :( I feel so bad for her as she has had so many problems with her bunny...
  19. B

Panting

A friend of mine asked me for some thoughts on her bunny - between us we are pretty experienced - so it's not rookie level advice needed please Her bun just had his 3/4th round of dental work and she collected him Friday night... the problem is our rabbit vet is off now until Tues so she was...
  20. B

Cardboard Guy Houses

quick question for those who have them - do your buns like them? other than for chewing - Thumper is ignoring his and I want him to play in the levels :(
Back