• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

How are they doing? Bonding advice please!

when i was bonding my boys i put them in the bath and they lasted half an hour with no spats etc so then i took them outside and put them in the run together and still nothing! I kept them apart for the first night but next to eachother so they could see eachother and talk lol and the next day...
  2. C

My Greg has been stolen

OMG i am so sorry about your bun. I am going off out tomorrow and buying padlocks for my boys hutch as i dont want this happening to me and they cant live inside anymore :(
  3. C

Rabbits live only 1 year if kept outside?!

Thats rubbish! When we were little my dad was a rabbit breeder and we had loads of rabbits that ALL lived as outdoor pets and not one of them died under the age of 5! They didnt really get ill either come to that and all of them lived with other rabbits and had a lot of human contact and were...
  4. C

Introducing my bunnies!(pic heavy!)

Here are the pics as promised! I just took these like 5 mins ago lol
  5. C

Hi no its a dog crate! It is mainly fabric on a solid metal frame and the bottom is a sponge floor with a washable fleece cover!! I have added loads of stuff to it for them and NO they dont chew the sides! They have plenty of stuff to play with and chew on plus they aren't really in there in the...
  6. C

Just a quick pets at home question

We have a brand new P@H store in Ashford and i am really impressed with them! All of the bunnies are in huge enclosures and not kept with Guinea pigs etc. They all have plenty of food and heaps of hay and plenty of water and toys and hiding places etc. All the rat and hamster cages are plenty...
  7. C

Thankyou! I refer to them as my babies rather than my bunnies! I love them just as much as i love my 4year old son and i am sure if anything ever happened to them i would be mortified :( They are so precious to me and i love to show them off and shower them with love!!! Sad i know lol bet you're...
  8. C

How many in your bonded house bun group?

I have a pair of bonded bunnies and they both live indoors with free run of my whole house at all times! :D
  9. C

Oh my! i have just fallen in love with a rabbit!

Aww i can see why! She is just precious....absolutely flamin gorgeous! x
  10. C

how often do you clean out the bun cage??

My buns live inside but they havent grasped the whole idea of the litter tray lol so i have a lot of mess to clear up DAILY thankfully the pee in the littertray they just poo everywhere else! :D
  11. C

never getting away with cheap hay again!

Aww i am sure he will love the timothy hay!! I am gonna have to look into getting my bunnies different hay me thinks! I am not impressed with the hay i got at the moment from Pets@Home it's very dusty i lose half a bag in dust as my buns obviously cant have it lol. :roll:
  12. C

anyone got a

I had one of them and i HATED it! Its the one with the touch buttons right? It cuts phone calls off and stuff when you have it to your ear because buttons are touch senseitive lol
  13. C

This is Sammo he is my very gorgeous Netherland dwarf. Here he is at 9 weeks old when i first got him. This is Bbop he is my gorgeous English Spot bunny! He was 10 weeks in this pic. My babies together playing outside! Snuggle time! Big bunnies in bed! Lazy Sammo! Bbop claiming...
  14. C

My christmas cards! (Fundraiser) UD. now doing reserve list

OMG that is brilliant!!!! I love it! I was thinking of something similar this year as its my first year with my babies! :wave:
  15. C

never getting away with cheap hay again!

I buy the hay from Pets@Home and my boys seem to love it! Where did you get your new hay it looks scrummy lol
  16. C

Another Happy Hoppers Stunner

Aww he is gorgeous! He has the same sort of shape as my Bbop but Bbop is an english spot! I am gonna say that your bun is definately a cross breed! :D
  17. C

Q for people with outdoor buns

I spend 24 hours a day with my buns! They live inside so its easy..they have free run of the whole house so they are constantly around me. I take them into the garden on their leads to eat grass and walk on concrete to keep their claws down etc other than that we have plenty of playtime everyday...
  18. C

Pictures please of your bunny runs, I need help please...

I got no pics at the mo but i have one similar to lionheadluver's only mine is 8x8ft but my bunnies are indoors mainly so they run about the house!!
  19. C

Bonding two male rabbits

My boys are the best of friends! I never separate them not for a second. If one has to go to the vets then they both go etc! They are house bunnies and spend all day hopping about together and playing and sleeping together etc they really are BEST buds!! I hope yours bond just as well! :wave:
  20. C

Bonding two male rabbits

I bonded my two boys very easily and very quickly! I got Bbop 5 weeks after Sammo and on the first day i put them together and there was a bit of a scuffle so i separated. They were left overnight apart with cages facing eachother and the next day i tried again. There was a lot of grooming going...
Back