• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. A

Had to leave Oscar at emergency vets :( U/D looking brighter

His neighbours Liam and Niamh have managed to bite through 2 layers of lino and a layer of wood to get into his and Izzy's enclosure, they made a gap big enough to stick their heads through :shock: OH went out to feed them this morning and saw what they had done when Liam put his head though...
  2. A

The bestest thing a bunneh can do in this cold weather is.....

Eats more hay!! Tell the mummies that you all must have extra hays to keep you warms then yous can eat it all :p
  3. A

Remember a Rainbow Rabbit PRIZES ANNOUNCED POST ONE

'Remember a Rainbow rabbit' Liz at Rainbow rabbits has sadly lost 22 bunnies this year and we would like them to be remembered this Christmas as well as helping the bunnies that Liz is currently caring for. You will see below a picture of each of the bunnies, all you have to do is pick the...
  4. A

Anyone else got the snugglesafes out yet or am I being paranoid?!

So have you got the snugglesafes out yet? Just heard there is going to be a big cold snap and its quite early for temps to be dropping below freezing, it was only 4 degrees out this morning when I fed them so I am quite worried especially as they don't seem to have their full fluffy winter coats...
  5. A

Fluffy bottom pic! LOL Add yours!

Joey got fed up of me taking pics and showed me his fluffy bottom :shock: Add pics of your bunnies bottoms! :lol: :lol::lol:
  6. A

My new trio

Big thanks go to Auntie Janice for bonding my lonely boy Joseph with my pair Lolly and Teddy. After a little scrap when they first met all has gone well since. This was them during bonding yesterday. We totally refurbished a shed over the weekend and since they have come home to it they have...
  7. A

RIP Robbie little man Aug 2007 - Aug 2010

Just found my little man in a forever sleep in his cage :cry: :cry: Robbie was a little Russian Dwarf hamster, who came to us in October 2007, we had been visiting him in the PAH adoption centre for weeks, he was there because he was aggressive and would stand on his hind legs and box anyone...
  8. A

Bunny savvy vet in Addlestone?

Can anyone reccomend a bunny savvy vet in Addlestone Surrey please :wave:
  9. A

Vibes and help needed for Fletcher please/hes gone

Little Fletcher was my foster bun, he went to live with Liz (Hugo's there) 2 weeks ago and has been poorly all this week. He has been 'off' all week first they thought it was just the heat as he had such a high temp but the vets are now at a loss. Liz said he looks like a different bunny to...
  10. A

Maddie 23.06.10

To my very special girl, Maddie Moomin, I remember the day i picked you up from Donna, you had only been in a couple of days and i hadn't seen your picture and didn't know anything about you but i wanted you anyway and i was blessed :love: You were my friendliest girl, mummys snuggle bunny...
  11. A

Does anyone have a bunny with no back leg movements?

Does anyone have a bun with no real use of their back legs and that barely gets around? Just sort of wobbles and drags themselves a bit? Do you think that a bunny like this has a good quality of life? I am just thinking about what to do with Maddie, I really am torn. She was quite happy...
  12. A

Major major vibes needed for Maddie please /She's gone

Please please send all the vibes you can for Maddie :cry: I found her on her side in the shed this morning and then she started fitting, then she had mouth wide open struggling to breathe and she went blue, she even stopped breathing for a moment. I grabbed her and brought her inside, she had...
  13. A

Liam and Niamh and the crazy moult!

This is Liam and Niamh, they say a special hi to Auntie Jane and their siblings :wave: They have been going through a crazy moult for a couple of weeks now, this is Liam today (Niamh wouldn't keep still for pics :roll: ) at one point they totally looked like hedgehogs :lol:
  14. A

Fifi in the garden today :)

:love::love::love::love:
  15. A

Would you vaccinate a bun with potential neurological problems ie a tumour?

Basically I have Maddie approx 4/5 years old who a few months ago started having absent episodes, fitting and not being able to stand etc. EC was ruled out (she had panacur anyway) vet 99% certain we were looking at a tumour. She had a couple of months of steriods each week and has perked up...
  16. A

Lolly and Teddy.....

enjoying one of Auntie Liz's bunny biscuits!
  17. A

How do you keep a bun clean that won't clean themselves

So how do you keep a bun clean that won't clean themselves especially when you are out at work all day? Fletcher has become a nightmare, he has been upgraded from a hutch into a shed and now he won't go to toilet in the tray no matter where i put it, he is doing it all over the shed floor when...
  18. A

A sleeping Teddy

I have never had a bunny sleep so deeply! I was worried for a moment :shock: I have taken quite a few pictures had the dryer and machine going etc and he hasn't even flinched :love: :love: :love:
  19. A

I've got a secret..........

Please meet Teddy, Lolly's new husbun! :love: :love: He is the most softest friendliest bun and Lolly really seems to love him, he was from ARC and is about 5 months old. They are starting off at home in a small indoor cage as they were originally bonded last weekend but had a scrap when they...
  20. A

Fun fundraiser for Rainbow Rabbits WINNER ANNOUNCED!!

This fundraiser is for Rainbow rabbits, its a bit of fun and I hope lots of people will join in :D My dad keeps chickens, he has 16 of them, 4 amber, 3 black, 5 red and 4 blue they are around 6 months old now. They have been laying eggs for about 6 weeks now, first egg was laid on March 22nd...
Back