• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. *lily*

Rupert

Run free at the bridge little man, you had a lovely life and lived until 2 yrs and 7 months. We will all miss you xxxx Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. *lily*

Goldfish

This is George, or could be Georgia! Years ago I worked with a woman who was going to flush George as her Daughter never cleaned him out. I said I’d have him and he’s now about 20 years old and still going strong! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. *lily*

We went on holiday!

Freezing cold wind but that didn’t stop Matilda! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. *lily*

Little Human enjoying my shed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. *lily*

Bailey

I only knew you for 3 weeks but you were such a character and so very loved. I was so looking forward to you running in the garden in the summer but it wasn’t meant to be. You had 3 glorious weeks of freedom here, you loved your hay and playing with your toys. You were the perfect little...
  6. *lily*

Bailey has died

My beautiful little boy, I can’t believe it, it can’t be real Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. *lily*

Bailey

8. *lily*

More Bailey

9. *lily*

Matilda and Bailey

10. *lily*

Merry Christmas

To me! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. *lily*

Blaze doggy

Got a new sister! Penelope! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. *lily*

William got a friend

Some of you may remember my Daughters rabbit William who she got after the awful death of Dexter. Well William now has a pal! Teddy was in the adoption section at Pets at Home. He was given up because he was biting humans and hated the owners other rabbits. Well, he is a proper cutie! Never...
  13. *lily*

Olaf been in the wars

He goes out just in the back garden and sometimes the front garden. He came in on Tuesday night, tail bleeding, cuts on his head and his back paws bleeding. Daughter took him to emergency vet who said there was a bite on his tail and bite and scratch marks over his body. They think he tried to...
  14. *lily*

William

Getting big now! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. *lily*

William

Having a rest! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. *lily*

Dexter

We all love and miss you so very much, beautiful boy. Matilda has been told your heart stopped and we cannot see you again. She doesn’t understand, she misses you dreadfully, you were her best friend. You were amazing, such a friendly little character. We can’t believe we won’t see your...
  17. *lily*

New member of the family

Rupert! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. *lily*

The humping one

Is getting his clackers snipped on Friday! He’s also started spraying so good news all round! Hard luck, mate! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. *lily*

You ok up there, Dexter?

He enjoyed a nice nap on the window sill! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. *lily*

Dexter chilling

Back