• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. M

Maddie

I don't post very much these days, but I know there are some of you who knew my lovely ARC bunny Maddie. Sadly the world stopped turning for her today.:cry::cry:. She became a paraplegic 3 weeks ago, the vet believed this may have been due to her landing awkwardly, a stroke or a possible tumour...
  2. M

Where's the grape peeler I'm bored?

Aaaah you'll do! And while you're there, can you just groom me please? Life is just too hard!:lol:
  3. M

Piper just being Piper..

I just love her and seeing her binkying round the garden today, just had to take a few pics.:love::love: Apologies for the light, she just won't sit still long enough for me to get it right.:lol: Do I have a big bum? Oh leave me alone I'm busy eating!
  4. M

One for Bav Bun ( and anyone else who likes Chinchillas)

Welcome back Gisela, hope you had a good break. :wave: Thought you might like to see a couple of pics of Rosie. She went home Saturday, but it was lovely having her here on her holidays.:D Look, if I just make this bigger I reckon I can just squeeze..... Hang on, I didn't come in this...
  5. M

Can you spare a thought.....U/D She's home

For my little Barley tomorrow please? I normally don't post when my babies go in for 'the op', but Barley is going in for her spey. Having lost Paulie so suddenly on Boxing Day, I can't tell you how petrified I am and how tempted I have been to cancel the appointment. However, I know in my...
  6. M

Happy Gottcha day Flynn and Honey

After such a sad few days, it's nice to post something positive and to celebrate my lovely boy Flynn who is just about to share his 4th new year with us.:love::love: I love him to bits and also wanted to say HAPPY GOTCHA DAY!!! to March Hare's Honey who shares the same day.:wave: With his...
  7. M

Paulie

Sometimes you just don't realise how much of your heart gets stolen by these beautiful gentle animals.:cry::cry: I can not believe I am posting in here again, so soon after losing Alfie, but I am and to be honest there are just not the words.:( Paulie went to the bridge last night, very...
  8. M

Christmas Stockings - Orders rec'd to 16/12.

Following on from last years fundraiser for Southampton Rabbit Rescue, I am making the Christmas stockings again this year.:D The price of the stockings is £4 each ( postage extra) with all proceeds going to the rescue. Like all the rescues out there, Sue has a number of long term residents who...
  9. M

Alfie 17/10/04 -25/10/08

I will never know why you were called away so suddenly, my special little man, always so full of life and never one to miss a food opportunity! That's why I knew something was wrong, when you didn't bounce out to meet meet me for dinner.:cry: You slipped away so quickly in my arms, I only hope I...
  10. M

Someone has a new husbun......

My lovely Barley who came to me a few weeks back, has now got a new husbun Ed.:D As with most of my best laid plans this one wasn't intended, as I had hoped Barley would be a match for my Alfie, but alas she was not impressed with his dating tactics ( one track mind :oops:) but she was very...
  11. M

Louie look, I've been in the garden!

Scuse mum's feet! :lol: And mum won't let me play with Barley in the other run, spoil sport!
  12. M

Montyflossy look! - lots of pics

Beautiful Barley!:D:D enjoying the sunshine
  13. M

One for March Hare...

And anyone else of course, but Jill if you're watching, I think I have someone who may look very familiar , especially to Louie ;)
  14. M

This is not just dinner........

Not long been back from a 'freeby food gathering' walk and I can't believe how much variety I've managed to get tonight. M & S version. Sad I should get excited by it, so I'm sorry if you've already nodded off with boredom, but just had to share!:lol: So on todays gathering we now have the...
  15. M

Which Flooring?

We have been talking about replacing our flooring downstairs for years, but are now in a position to get it done ( no more apologising to guests about shredded carpet!:shock::lol:). Anyway, we had decided on laminate in the hall, study, dining room and are as yet undecided about whether to take...
  16. M

Who's dinner is this anyway?

Let Maddie and Flynn out for a wonder and had forgotten to lift the tortoise veggies out the way. They went straight to their playroom only to find themselves guests at an unexpected meal. By the time I'd caught up with them they had pulled up a seat and hadn't waited to be asked!:lol:
  17. M

Oooooooo Why.....

Have I never got the camera at the right moment? Flynn and Maddie are playing and Flynn has just done the biggest binky I've ever seen him do! It was a vertical take off and then sprint and leap, it was brilliant and no piccies to prove it:roll: It'll have to sound like the stories of 'the one...
  18. M

Who needs a bed?

When a dust pan will clearly do?:roll: ( excuse the human in the picture ):roll:
  19. M

Look my boy's all grown up!

I had a photo session today, as it was such a nice day and thought it would be nice to get some up to date shots. I snapped this one of my boy and it made me realise just how much he's grown. Here he is all ears. and today, all grown up.
  20. M

Peter Rabbit is...................

available for re-homing, and is staying with me temporarily while he looks for his forever home! He is a beautiful gentle bunny, who loves his cuddles. He is up for re-homing through Southampton Rabbit Rescue and full details will go up in RIN. For the moment however,he was born on November 3...
Back