• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. D

Beyond the Rainbow

My thoughts are with everyone who has lost a furry family member recently, I still cant bear to write a dedication to Comet but heres a poem I found: Beyond the Rainbow As much as I loved the life we had and all the times we played, I was so very tired and knew my time on earth would fade. I...
  2. D

Butch

Today my old boy Butch, an English Bull Terrier, died. It was a freak accident.... he choked to death on a piece of cheese. He was 14 and 1/4 years old and had a good innings, but thats not the way you'd want your dog to go. I did all I could and raced him to the vets but he died on the way...
  3. D

Valerie!

My lovely Valerie, who must be around 16 mths old now.:D
  4. D

Comet, all grown up....

... but still so little. My special boy (with scruffy moult). :love:
  5. D

Meet Humbug!

Well, Fuzzy The Fuzz (or The Badger Boy, as I seem to be calling him) has someone to keep him company at night. Gorgeoussssssssssss! Meet Humbug. :D Sorry about the manky garden chair, I only use it for standing on and chatting to the neighbour over the fence.
  6. D

Meet Fuzzy!

Meet my new Honey Bunny foster bun, Fuzzy The Fuzz....... named by my little girls, because he looks like a toy thats been in the washing machine :D (I liked the name Brock). Hes not black, he's not white, he's not really grey either, I've never seen a bun quite like Fuzzy before. He's...
  7. D

My beautiful Valerie

In the the garden today. Spring loaded! :lol: I love all agoutis, but I love V lots! :love:
  8. D

Especially for mad March Hare!

Marnie absolutely loved her free time in the garden yesterday! She found the biggest weed! Very short vid, but worth it just for the last second! :D
  9. D

Cute Funny & Random

Cute fuzzy foster feet! Sweet Valerie sleeping after her spay and abcess removal op. Phew, shes alive! :love: How well trained is Butch, he's sitting on a potty! :lol::lol: (excuse the mud, Butch likes rolling in muck and leaving a trail of destruction)
  10. D

Comets Unflattering Moult!

My sweet little boy seems to have the scruffiest moult going on, making him look mean and spiteful but amusing! His back end looks like a scraggy dish cloth and he has a deep ridge on his nose, not to mention the comedy eye brows he's developed. :lol::lol:
  11. D

Made me smile.

My dog spends most of his time in the kitchen, my 4 cats spend most of their time in the laundry room.... my buns have the dining room and lounge.... but heres a rare occasion when they met, waiting for dinner. It made me smile and very proud, and pleased that they all get on so well. Butch...
  12. D

Made for Kissing!!

My little Comet has the softest cutest mouth, and wont stop kissing me! :love:
  13. D

Comet and the Teatowel

A few weeks back Comet was going through his teenage hormonal stage and took a fancy to one of my tea towels....... Ooooh this towel smells good enough to hump.... Mmmmm lovely teatowel.... What towel?? I never touched your towel mum, honest! Ha Ha Ha, I'll just wait til...
  14. D

My Little Comet

I've been reluctant to put Comet into an indoor hutch as I was a bit concerned that he wouldnt be able to jump over the edge, he still isn't 100% on his back legs but doing great.... so he's been living in a pen in the middle of my dining room. At the weekend I bought him a cage and he CAN get...
  15. D

The Bobster is back

Heres my boy Bob, back from his very near brush with death, and seemingly 100% back to normal, I cant quite believe it...... but heres the floppy eared one as proof. :love: Bob and I, thank everyone for their get well vibes. :wave:
  16. D

Bobs Mystery Illness - Solved?

Well, much to mine and my vets shock, Bob seems to be almost fully recovered from the worst case of bloat possible (fingers crossed)! After doing some foul smelling soft poos, I got in yesterday to find Bob eaing his pellets and a 'string' of normal poos, held together with, what looked like...
  17. D

Very Poorly Bob - see page 8!

I've had an awful day, my lovely little Bob is very poorly. He didnt get up for his breakfast, which was strange but by lunch he still hadnt eaten, poo'd or hardly moved. I did all the usual, massage, SRecovery, fluids but had to take him to the emergency vet at teatime. Vet has done all the...
  18. D

Hey hay!

"Yes Comet, I agree, these hay racks are great...... I can eat all of yours from this side, and save mine for later" :lol::lol: "Oi, that one was mine!" Valerie eats an enormous amount of hay, she loves the stuff, grabs it from your hands as though it were a treat! She eats 4 times...
  19. D

Valerie loves apple....

As in the fruit, not another bunny called apple. :lol: "Oooh this mini 2 foot has got something really tasty"! "I dont mind if its pre chewed" :lol: "Mmmmmmmm yum" Meanwhile Comet sees an ideal opportunity for some intensive bottom sniffing!:lol::lol: "Mmmmmmmmine"
  20. D

Bob needs Anti Foot Flinging Vibes

My poor Bobob has a broken toe..... :( I discovered it at the weekend when trimming his nails... I knew he'd been a bit quieter than usual but was eating, drinking, pooing and moving fine so wasnt overly worried. His back far right 'little' toe is at right angles and a bit swollen. It was...
Back