• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. M

Large converted dog crate - Gone

Hi there, I recently lost my beloved house rabbit Marlon and as I am sadly not looking to get another rabbit, I am offering a large converted dog crate, litter tray, hay rack, food bowl, excel pellets and 2 unopened bags of hay. (burgess excel herbage) As it has been home to my gorgeous boy...
  2. M

Marlon 4/07/2006 to 16/09/2012

Well most of you probably won't remember me as I haven't been on for a long time, but as this is where it all started for me and my gorgeous bunny and sadly this where it now ends. I lost my gorgeous Marlon in the early hours of this morning, seemlingly to stasis but I have feeling there was...
  3. M

Help! Rabbit not eating!

I'm sat here going crazy because I noticed Marlon looking uncomfortable about 4 hours ago. Got him out and he is refusing to eat anything! I've had him running round the front room and I've been doing tummy massages but it's not helping. So far he's done 2 wees and 2 lots of poop but won't...
  4. M

Our new addition - rescue staffie

Meet Chico! His owner couldn't keep him anymore and despite saying we weren't having a dog yet, here he is! He's such a lovely natured dog if not a bit loopy :lol: Just hope he stops eating the stair carpet... :shock: Err... sleeping..!?! Can't leave my mums' dog off here, he's still my...
  5. M

Anybody else....

.... got a bunny that looks like a gonk? :shock::lol:
  6. M

Sleep tight Cass

My husband came home to find our frilled dragon Cass had died this evening. She had been ill for some months having had an operation back in June from which she never fully recovered. I'll miss her gorgeous little face and the way she would frill up at me when she thought I was doing the same...
  7. M

Do buns miss their owners when they go on holiday??

I went on my honeymoon for 2 weeks and left Marlon with my mum, who loves him as much as I do. He's always been a grumpster and was a little terror with my mum, lunging at her and he bit her a couple of times.:shock: I warned her he could be like that so she wasn't surprised! :oops: He was well...
  8. M

Happy 2nd Birthday my grumpy little bun!

Happy 2nd Birthday Marlon! I'm dreading the terrible two's!! :lol::lol: Vic x
  9. M

Bunny Poo - Sorry!!

I've noticed that Marlon seems to be doing a mix of small and large poos! (The things you notice! :roll: :oops: ) There's loads of them but just wondered if this is normal? I clear out the mess every day so I know it's not just that he was doing big ones and now doing smaller ones, it's...
  10. M

Ebay -not sure if this is allowed?

Just spotted this on ebay - although they're not offering rabbits for sale I think the title at the top is suggesting it. What do you guys think...
  11. M

Quiet Bunny

Hi everyone, I'm a bit worried about Marlon this morning, he's very quiet. Normally when I go in to his room in the morning he goes crazy to come out and starts racing round and jumping on my knee for his breakfast. He wouldn't even come out and showed no interest in his hay or pellets that I'd...
  12. M

Tenderheart Cabbage - Ok for buns?

Went to get Marlon's usual - Spring Greens for the shops and they only had Tenderheart Cabbage. It looks the same but wanted to check before I give it to my greedy little bunster! Thanks Vic x
  13. M

Hay Help!

Hi everyone, I'm having real problems trying to get decent hay for Marlon. The last 3 lots I've bought have all sorts in them! Leaves, twigs, things that look like catkins and something that looks similar to barley stalks, if you know what I mean! I spend half my time picking through it as I'm...
  14. M

Papaya??

I've recently bought some dried Papaya for Marlon as I believe it helps break down ingested fur and being extremely furry (Marlon, not me! :lol: ) and as he takes great offence while being brushed, I thought it might help! What I want to know is, is it totally safe? - It said it was for...
  15. M

Happy Gotcha Day MarleyMoo!

Aww, my lovely (ahem!) bunster Marlon has been with me a year today and has just moved in to a posh new pad! (thanks to the instructions on converting a dog crate!) I just have one question - what happened to the sweet ball of fur I brought home??!! He appears to have morphed into a wererabbit...
  16. M

Ebay - Are they allowed to do this??

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BIG-RABBIT-CAGE_W0QQitemZ200142615097QQihZ010QQcategoryZ63513QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Notice the 'Rabbits for Sale' advert at the bottom Is this allowed or can/should they be reported to ebay? Vic x
  17. M

Can we have some Squidgy pictures please?!!

I can't remember who owns him (sorry! :oops: ) but he is just the cutest bunster! Please can we have some piccies Squidgy's mum??!! :wave: Vic x
  18. M

Aggressive Bun!

Help! Marlon's decided I'm not welcome in his cage! He's started lunging at me and has bitten me once. He's been neutered back in March so it's not that and it's not everytime I open his cage but he's making me nervous now! (which probably doesn't help cos I think he knows it!) The problem I...
  19. M

Alfalfa Hay

Is Alfalfa hay ok for buns? I bought some for my chinchilla who won't eat normal hay. She's not really interested in that either so I thought I might try Marlon with it. Any advice appreciated! Vic x
  20. M

Happy Birthday Marlon aka MarleyMoo!

Aww, my little bunster is one today! (well, it's the birthday I gave him as I got him at the beginning of September at 8 weeks old!) Happy Birthday MarleyMoo - you're old enough to know that it's not ok to pee on mummy now!!! :lol:
Back