• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. A

Goodbye Clyde...

... let our love speed you to the Rainbow bridge. Sleep well my "grumpy old man"
  2. A

We have a garden!

Moved into a rented house in Leeds and for the first time in years I have access to a garden so the bunnies got to enjoy it. The grass was so long because the previous tenants never bothered to mow it. I figure the bunnies and guinea pigs will do the job for us! Sam: Sam again, doesn't he...
  3. A

Emily; beloved rat

My sister's rat Emily died today at 14:36 after a long period of being unwell. She was like a daughter to Josie and little niece to me and I shall miss her. :( Sleep well little Emmy!
  4. A

Remember back in March...

Two hutches went on ebay along with "two free furry items" and with a lot of offers of help from you guys I won them, sending my dad off to pick them up for me. Well, I feel I owe you an update. When I got them they were both very wary of humans, Clyde (who was Rocky) took the fight option and...
  5. A

Bonding two bucks and a doe?

So I tried bonding Wesley and Sam and lets just say it didn't happen. What if I brought in a doe from a rescue? Would my chances at bonding them as a trio be good? I am horribly aware that neither of them have partners but I just don't have room to get them a doe each!
  6. A

Any tips on how to make my rabbits feel good when stroking?

I want them coming back for more cuddles! Can anyone give me ways to make sure they really enjoy them? :)
  7. A

Is there any way for me to tell if a rabbit's been neutered?

I am aquiring some bunnies that were "2 free furry items" with some hutches from ebay. I've been told that they're an unneutered pair - male and female but they've not bred for a year. That seems a little unlikely! Wondering if there's any way that I can tell if they have been neutered. I...
  8. A

My boys!

Wesley, the light shines out of his nose! Is it time for my close up? Best picture Samuel will ever have taken: Looking even more fuzzy than usual... Don't know if I have posted pics of them before, but I am so proud of my lookers I decided I don't mind posting them lots!
  9. A

They're mine!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=016&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=260097368255&rd=1&rd=1 Gotta find the money to neuter and vaccinate them now, but these rabbits are coming to my back yard as soon as I arrange the transport! I already nagged my dad into it with...
  10. A

Using soap to stop my bunnies eating my furniture

Seen this suggested elsewhere, but the only soap that got recommended was an American brand called Ivory. Is there a specific brand over here that I should use to avoid poisoning my pets?
  11. A

I've ended up with two male bunnies.

I fell in love with the 2nd bunny whilst buying supplies for the first. Wes (bunny 1) is about a year old and neutered, Sam (bunny 2) is about three months old and unneutered, I'll be taking him for the snip sometimes soon and I've been and will be keeping them apart until then. Will two...
  12. A

Greetings!

I've been looking for an active forum for rabbit owners and fans and finally rolled into here. I live in Blackburn Lancashire and somehow since Christmas I have become the caretaker of two Lionhead//Netherland Dwarf (I think) male bunnies and three female guinea pigs. I've never taken care of...
Back