• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. I

Emergency rabbit food please help

I go on another forum about caravanning, some one has posted about two neglected rabbits her neighbour has gone away for easter and left them without food the women seems well meaning but useless she says she will pop in some veg every one is urging her to ring the rspca i dont think she will...
  2. I

Panicking a bit !

My 9 month old boy who has been neutered about 2 / 3 weeks has just go in with our new baby girl bun 12 weeks and has been humping her he was also humping her head ..... Is there any chance she could end up pregnant yet ????:shock::shock::shock: I wasn't too worried but just read FAQ on male...
  3. I

Wow what a day !!

Well we have had our new 12 week old bunny Lilly less than 24 hours..... I put her out in the run for half an hour this morning, when I went back she had GONE !! I thought she cant have got far surely but on searching every inch of the garden no sign. So we started on next doors garden sure...
  4. I

Bonding older bun with baby bun

Can anyone give me any advice, we have adopted a new bunny we call him pepper as my special boy parnip died after a long battle with mixi:cry::cry::cry:. He is coming up a year old and we took him on he was an unwanted childs pet, we have just had him neutered last week and he seems to recovered...
  5. I

Do single buns enjoy a teddy ?

Is it worth putting a cuddly toy in with Parsnip or would it freak him out, I thought he might enjoy cuddling up as its not possible for him to have a partner.
  6. I

What's he doing ???

Parsnip did something really funny yesterday, every dry day after hes had his brekkie he spends free in the garden, it started to rain so I went to fetch him in, I shouted him and he charged out from his usual hiding place which was fairly unusual as I normally have to find him, then as I bent...
  7. I

New Parsnip Pics

8. I

Goodies to be picked up free in notts for rescue centre

Hi would any one be interested in picking up a large range of rabbit goodies in the NG2 area, including a 6 part wire run , rabbit bed, carrier, treats food etc. I bought it on ebay and just cant get there its actually paid for just needs picking up, I would like it to go to a rescue ideally...
  9. I

Is this a good buy ?

I dont need one but wondered wether it was a good buy for anyone ? http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.100-3570.aspx
  10. I

How kind !!

I'm really impressed with the genuine friendliness of this site, I'm a member of a few others ( caravanning) but nothing matches this. A big thank you to Capel for taking the time to send me some lovely hay and a great big bunch of twigs from her lovely garden. All the friendly advice and help...
  11. I

Hutch Hugger Sizes (S & N)

Thought this might be useful for S & N Huggers Length cm Depth cm Height cm 94 49 49 94 46 92 107 55 62 112 46 82 114...
  12. I

Wont eat any hay

We recently acquired our rabbit Parsnip he is a very gorgeous 5 year old lion head, His previous owner was loving but a little ignorant of proper care and he has had severe teeth problems he needed an operation as his teeth grew through his face, anyway I know how important it is he eats hay but...
  13. I

New Bunny Help

Hi we have just aquired a bunny as ive explained in introductions, we have been out and bought him a lovely large two storey hutch and he will have daily supervised time in the garden, but what we wondered was as he's 5 is it too late to introduce a friend as im worried he's lonely, or will he...
  14. I

Hi just aquired a bunny !

Hello my step daughter has asked us to have her 5 year old rabbit, a she can no longer keep him and even though Ive always kept pets we have never had a rabbit so looking for lots of advice.
Back