• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Kezza30

Wrong board

2. Kezza30

Overgrown tooth problems, bit of advice?

Hi so since Christmas Casper has had a problem with an overgrown bottom tooth. He is about 7 and a half now in age and he's going to the vet every 6ish weeks now to get it trimmed everytime. When he went down at first the vet he was seeing didn't want to put him under to remove the tooth as she...
  3. Kezza30

Baby Rosie <3

I don't know if anyone remembers Pepper our girly bun we adopted fom P@H adoption section, she got an infection and needed to go to the vets... you know your 'girl' is actually a boy right? Errr we did not :shock: Well yes she is actually a he, who ended up getting in with our newest girl Lily...
  4. Kezza30

Lily-bun

Some pics of my very fluffy and new bunny Lily :love: She is an adoptee from P@H, she's already had an accidental litter and all were given up inc father :(
  5. Kezza30

Why does Pepper wee all over Frosty?

I've been dying to know, even the vet doesn't have an answer but I wondered if any Ruers had ever had this happen. Pepper our female rabbit wees on poor Frosty, when we got him he had gorgeous fluffy pure white fur hence his name and now well he just needs a good scrub in the tub, he's all wee...
  6. Kezza30

Poppys overgrown teeth u/d might be cancer for Pops :(

Poppy has overgrown teeth, I was just wondering if we should syringe feed her until our vet appointment but I saw a thread saying not to but where going to bring her in so we can see what she eats and just mush her food up so it's easier, she's a bonded bunny but outside Casper will just eat it...
  7. Kezza30

Chilli

Sorry for the bad quality, I took these on my Ipod touch:oops:
  8. Kezza30

wilkos Timothy hay

http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/guinea-pig-food+hutches/wilko-timothy-hay-for-rabbits+rodents-1kg/invt/0303694/?htxt=PsAGyAqy%2FDSGVBgOHPBfATKVETOKIWHcwqoICuDrG%2FxTcDPfxIrYzUvEu76RzzM6wutKTeo9AOCB%0AtDs76aYYKg%3D%3D Has anyone tried this, is it actually timothy hay. The stalks look so short:?
  9. Kezza30

Budgies playout :D

Today my budgies finally decided to try the outside of their cage, first Edward followed by Hadley and a bit later Sookie followed suit:wave: This is their outdoor play area as well as the rest of the room for abit of flying :D
  10. Kezza30

Bonding but i'm so sure it's working :S

I am Pepper and Frosty in the large run outside but everytime Pepper is trying to get near Frosty he just runs away and is now under the ramp so there's no room for two. Frosty did come from another home and had been bullied by another bun so much he had missing fur on his back. Pepper also is a...
  11. Kezza30

Ok for dwarf rabbits? :S

I'm confused why are products labeled ok for dwarfs, why not regular size bunnies or am i being stupid:oops: I am looking at some healthy treat snacks i can treat the bunnies to and am looking at these...
  12. Kezza30

What is the difference of hay?

Not something i really know but what is the actual difference between say P@H hay and a meadow hay. I am using P@H hay at the moment but i'm ordering from zooplus and thought about trying this http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/small_pets/accessories/rodent__nests/48095 meadow hay but is there a...
  13. Kezza30

Some of my birds :]

Some pictures of my budgies from today :D Edward and Hadley, if you notice Hadley looks abit messy. She flew into fly paper i didnt notice yesterday :( Sookie All together and i got this on Friday, enjoying millet:love:
  14. Kezza30

What's happened to Casper?

Casper and Poppy have been together since 2007, they where inseperable always huddled together in a corner but now all he does is chase her away and chase her around. :( I thought maybe because we just added 2 other bunnies outside but that was a few weeks ago and then it all calmed again...
Back