• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. J

BooBoo...Thank You & more info Post 46

:cry::cry:So very sorry for your loss. Binky free Beautiful girl. Take care. Juliaxx
  2. J

Evo - 2 months already

I am so, so sorry. :cry: I just cannot believe it. :cry: Just take it a day at a time. Sending a massive hug. Take care. Juliaxx
  3. J

Physalis....

.....no not a horrible STD but a fruit :D Can bunnies eat them does anyone know?? :? Found them today while looking for 'foods beginning with p' for Jess to take to playgroup:D:D Juliaxx
  4. J

PLEASE Bugsy needs mega vibes he is desperately poorly.Bugsy and Barlie have gone

:cry::cry::cry: So, so sorry. Can only imagine how you feel right now:cry::cry: Take carexx Binky free beautiful bunniesxx Juliaxx
  5. J

fundraise Fat Fluffs RabbitRescue no cost2u

What a fab idea. :D Simple but effective:D Bye-bye usual search engine that doesn't donate money to rabbits in need and hello to Fat Fluffs:lol: Juliaxx ps just did some random searching:D
  6. J

Name Nethies RESULT POSTED

:lol::lol: Thanks to my little girl:love: Juliaxx
  7. J

Bum:| I've just posted it off to you :D ok, what about one of these pairs instead-Bert and Ernie, Eric and Ernie or Pablo and Tyrone:D I like the last two:D Juliaxx
  8. J

What about Peppa and George??:D That rounds it up to a fiver. Juliaxx
  9. J

Inspector Morse Needs Some Vibes Please-U/D 24th Sept

Sending lots and lots and lots more vibes for Morse. Juliaxx
  10. J

pm please so I can get money posted off:D Juliaxx
  11. J

Donate-A-Vac!

Awwww, bless her ickle furry paws:love::D:D Juliaxx
  12. J

My daughter :D says Scooby and Shaggy. What about those?? Or Tom and Jones?? And Hazelnut and Pinecone. Ooooh, Hosta and Hebe??? All these please:D:D Juliaxx
  13. J

:wave: Can I choose Tom and Jerry please. My three year old says so:lol: Oooh, and Hazelnut and Pinecone:D:D Juliaxx pm please:D
  14. J

GI Stasis - Perry needs vibes please :(

:wave: VIBES for Perry. I'm sure he'll pull through. Back in June, my Lailey bunny was in the vets for a week with this but she pulled through and was soon back to her normal, cheeky self:love: A very worrying time though. I'm sure Perry will be home soon:D Take care. Juliaxx
  15. J

Please send vibes for Beatrix, she's home 8-)

PHEW!!:D:D What a relief. Soooo glad she's home:D:D:D:D Juliaxx
  16. J

Donate-A-Vac!

:wave: Received pms. Will sort it today. Juliaxx
  17. J

Donate-A-Vac!

Another great fundraising idea:D I would like to donate-a-vac to Starlights please. Its really difficult to choose just one rescue:( but I was just looking through the bunnies and spotted NIKKI. So I'd like to pay for this little love please :love: What should I do next??:D Juliaxx
  18. J

Bunny of the year competition!! U/D CHOSEN

:wave: can I enter my two please?!! Juliaxx
  19. J

Please send vibes for Beatrix, she's home 8-)

Sending shift-that-blockage-and-feel-better-soon vibes. VIBES. VIBES. VIBES. Come on Beatrix. Take care. Juliaxx
  20. J

Does anyone get annoyed with people's attitudes towards owning rabbits.

:wave: My family are fine and totally understand the way I feel about my bunnies.:love: But every animal that someone takes on as a pet deserves to be treated with love and respect and have all his/hers needs provided for. But sadly so many are neglected and there really is no need for it, is...
Back