• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. V

Bonding update, almost one week later. Extra tips??

Hi everyone, I posted a week ago about bonding my remaining 4 (two pairs). We started last Friday and although we've had progress it's taking ages for them to develop a bond :-( Usually by this time I would have seen either too much fighting or grooming each other, so I'm just worried it'll...
  2. V

Bonding advice for this weekend 3 boys/1 girl

Hi everyone, I've not been here for a very long time but hoping you'll be able to help/support me. Last year we had to have both Eva and Kira PTS, Eva in March and Kira in September. They formed a group of four with Arnie (9 this month) and Alfie (Eva's son and 6 this year). Alfie is also...
  3. V

Kira has UTI and now Eva has a wet bottom!

Not been here for a fair while so hello all! It's been a long week... Monday Kira had urine down her leg, I cleaned her up and got her to the first free appt knowing it'd likely be UTI which it was. She was still eating, drinking and seemed happy and today she seems back to her normal self and...
  4. V

Poorly Stevie - Stomach blockage not eating

Steve refused food at 12pm, took him to vets at 2:30pm. Lower gut/intestines are absolutely fine. Stomach is very hard and feels locally bloated - Not affecting rest of gut. He has been moulting heavily, I believe he's blocked his stomach with fluff. Now I am no longer up to date with...
  5. V

Crooked front teeth :-(

Had the usual check up today and Bobbi's front teeth are growing crooked from the root. I didn't see my usual vet and wasn't overly impressed with this one, mainly as he suggested she may need teeth clipping... Then said maybe burring down but also said removing could be possible. I'm to keep...
  6. V

Although six are hard work...

I'd easily have eight if I could bring Jet and Stitch back, I still think about them every day, they were both like puppy dogs :cry: I hope rainbow bridge is real :?
  7. V

I have four happy bunnies!

They fought quite a bit on Saturday and Arnie still humps poor little Kira but today Arnie and Alfie have been snuggled up loads and the girlies seem to be the best of friends, it's given Eva a whole new lease of life having two new friends :love: I'm trying to keep them in the pen for another...
  8. V

Bonding into a foursome :-(

Started about 2pm and just had to call it a day, we've had a lot of upheval lately (hence not being on here much), and I'm just too tired to keep watch on them. Kira ignored them all to start with, she just wasn't bothered, sitting in the litter tray with them, eating hay with them and even...
  9. V

Vibes for Alfie tomorrow please. U/D POST 9 - SHOCK!!

He's in for his neuter but it's not as straight forward as usual ones as his balls haven't decended yet :cry: He's 6.5 months old and although not hormonal, he has started chin rubbing and I want to bond them with another pair. I hope my little man will be OK :cry:
  10. V

It's a small world - p@h story!

Just popped into p@h after the dentist and as I was at the till the lady commented on how lovely the Alfalfa King Timothy hay smelt, and she asked if it was bunnies being spoilt etc. She asked how many I had and I told her three boys and three girlies. She asked if I bred (she seemed worried)...
  11. V

Bunny balls - Or lack of them at 5 mnths?

Was taking three in for their myxi today and as I've been concerned about no balls on Alfie yet, took both the babies in for resexing. Bobbi is defo a girlie. Alfie, is now 5 months old, and although he has a penis, he has no balls yet. Vet is slightly concerned as by 5 months they should be...
  12. V

Is diluted cranberry juice safe (poorly bunny)

I came home from London on Sat and Eva was off her veg, she took a few pellets off me but seemed quite down. I kept checking on her and feeding her pellets throughout the night and at 8am (it was actually 7am as I forgot the clocks had changed) I noticed she seemed in pain going to the wee. She...
  13. V

Couple of litter tray probs/reccs?

I've got a right lot here... Stevie and Eva wee over the edge but litter trays stay in place. The sides are already quite high but I was thinking of getting them an enclosed one, actually I will need at least two so it will probably be expensive. Does anyone use the enclosed ones? Are they a lot...
  14. V

Any good rabbit pet shops in central London?

Pretty much as the title says. Would like to look for some bunny stuff whilst up there :)
  15. V

Who's messier? Boys vs Girls

Just wanted to know which bunnies are messier in general. Kira is by far my worst. Jet was litter trained but enjoyed pooping everywhere. The boys on the other hand have always been very well behaved in the mess department, they just like making noise :lol:
  16. V

Bonding the trio as we speak!!

Well technically since 1pm. I wouldn't normally post but as I have Bobbi to consider thought I would. It's all as expected, I thought Eva would love Stevie at first sight, which she does - She groomed him straight away - Which he also let her do. Bobbi wanted to play, which she tried but he...
  17. V

He's not dead... Promise!

:lol::lol:
  18. V

AUCTION - Biscuit bunny needs a home (Rainbow Rabbits)

This is Biscuit bunny, he sometimes suffers from snuffles hence why he he wearing a jumper :lol: He is also either selectively deaf or the poor lad just cant hear me calling him :) Either way, this special needs bunny would love to go to a wonderful forever home - He promises that his costs...
  19. V

The babies day out *cute piccie alert*

Obviously not out in the garden at the same time but they both loved the fresh air :)
  20. V

Sir Steve spy-a-lot in the garden *pic heavy*

He wanted to show everyone just how beautiful he is, even if he does have only one eye! Does my bum look big in this? Peek-a-boo; I spy you Eww, has somebun weed on this bit? Hmmm, I love me nosie rubs I am NOT giving you the nice bit of grass I worked hard to find!!! His eye...
Back